Time-Locked Expansion Server FAQ (June 16)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kander, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Slant Well-Known Member

Please let us know when its fixed. I'd like to get this poll done.
    I'm assuming I'm not the only one that cant submit the pvp poll due to being unable to answer question four.
  2. Iadien Active Member

Just curious, how is leaving out Beastlords and Channelers any different than not being able to use anything else that we've paid for?

Leave them out, please.
    Seefar, SmoothJams, Elidor and 3 others like this.
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

I posted this in another thread and I will repost it here: I clicked Alt + Enter for each poll page that was messed up, and it straightened each page out so I could vote on it properly.
    Naypoo and Fetish like this.
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

That's why there are two separate polls in each player's in-game mail, one for PvE and one for PvP. They can make focused decisions for each one. :)
    Naypoo and Kander like this.
  5. Fetish Well-Known Member

Could a Dev please quote Siren's post...or restate the same thing so that it shows on the Dev Tracker?
  6. Kander Developer

Scroll up... lol
  7. Iadien Active Member

You're welcome! lol

"You found" Okay. :p
  8. Kander Developer

Thanks for the infos! Gold star!
  9. Gankednshanked Active Member

Kander I started a Kander's Fan Club and for our first moment of recognition I would love for you to respond to one of my posts regarding the upcoming PvP servers.

Pls respond
  10. MaxSilver Member

Someone should make a newbies guild to teach the youngen's how to pvp.. we could call it the Kandergardeners in honor of our favorite dev!
    Moonpanther and Faelynn like this.
  11. Kander Developer

Itemization is a tough one. We want people to be able to use procs. Changing or reverting current itemization will push this back 3 months. Instead we are looking at changing things like damage and HP in pvp to mathematically compensate for what is currently available. This is still in discussion and we are also at looking at a overall fix for PvP damage period. More to come later.

Yes, this is vague. Sorry.
    Gankednshanked likes this.
  12. Kander Developer

We're fixing it now. I will let you know when the fix is live.
  13. Gankednshanked Active Member

Vague, maybe. Sufficient, absolutely.

I was very impressed that you guys are 100% including procs. My concern lies more with how items are in the current game. For example, I have a lvl 20 treasured item w/ 20sta, 12str, and +20 ability mod on it which is really OP. On the same token, I also have level 43 Fabled gear w/ +17 str +13 int (T5 raid gear) which is kind of pointless now. So my question I guess isn't solely directed to PvP (even though I said it was in the previous post, sorry), but towards the game in general.

I guess if I had one question it would be this: Do you plan on revamping the raid/instance gear that hasn't been changed from T5-7 or is it more likely to revert the gear that has already been changed?
    Durzo likes this.
  14. Gankednshanked Active Member

I'm Copyrighting Kander's Fan Club for my new guild name.
    MaxSilver likes this.
  15. Siren Well-Known Member

I'd like to know this too, and in what form if it is (only via XP debt-- and if this XP debt gets removed again bit by bit with every PvE and PvP kill-- with no AA slider, and no shutting XP off directly from the bar, or what).
  16. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

I'd be ok with you bumping up HP to even things out to equal how they were. But I'd also rather wait the 3 months if it means you'll remove those cancerous blue stats. If there is anyway to remove blue stats, bump HP to compensate for the rest of the damage and then while we're in classic/DoF prep KoS and onwards with the older stats. Proc's are w.e for me, while I do think they should be in PvP I don't want it to be how it was in SF and whoever had the most heal/damage procs instantly one. Maybe only rings/weapons with damage procs or something along those lines. Idk, I'm just a pleb. What I'd really like to know is if it would be possible to code a buff that all players had immediately upon creating their character that negated all blue stats to 0?
  17. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

No it will not, at least not for a very long time. Who knows if they'll try to revert the changes months/years down the line
  18. Gankednshanked Active Member

Kazzo pls don't give them any poverty ideas
  19. Gankednshanked Active Member

They won't. It's unnecessary work. They're trying to preserve and persevere with what they have.
  20. Mopeygothic Active Member

good / evil class separation again? :)

roll back gear changes / change PvE so that it is actually a challenge, like it used to be before multiple gear revamps and AA additions?
    Wulfhammer likes this.