Time Helix - Antonia Bayle - Progression Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Nomentime, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Nomentime New Member

2. Malkinban New Member

I've just returned, and I am very interested in joining up. I never was a raider in EQ2 (nor max level) so I'd love to join Time Helix. Are there any particular classes or roles that you guys feel you are lacking at the moment?
  3. Loresinger Active Member

We're still looking for a few more folks to help fill out raids! We have a good mix of classes right now, and are happy to have any class that wants to join up! That said, another tank or some scout DPS would be great. Feel free to look up a recruiter in game, or send me a message here, I'm happy to answer any questions!
  4. Cupcake88 New Member

Are you all looking for classic tanks or would you all take a bruiser tank?
  5. Loresinger Active Member

We are closing in on our last few goals before moving into Desert of Flames content. If you enjoyed DOF, or just never really got to explore it much, come visit it with us! (We are still running prismatic for those that need it, so it's not to late to hop in for that, as well.) We're happy to have new, returning, or veteran members.

Right now we have just a few more raid spots to fill, whatever you'd like to play will work just fine.

If you have questions, or you're interested in joining, please contact one of our recruiters in game, or PM me.
  6. Kasce New Member

I am thinking of coming back to EQ2. I've never been higher than level 30ish. I've played some with a trial high level character. I forget what they were called. Are you guys recruiting new players? I don't know much about the game and would love to experience it all. I'll bee playing a Dirge cause it's my favorite!
    ConcealFate likes this.
  7. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

yes Kasce, the more the merrier my friend! ;)
  8. Baarak New Member

Hello that guild is always active ? cause im interested to join a progression guild
  9. Loresinger Active Member

Hey there! Time Helix is no longer active. We are now Helix Redux on the Maj’Dul server. We are up to 90s content, but are currently on a bit of a raiding hiatus until after the expansion launches this month, at least. But we have a recruiting thread you can check out, or catch one of us in game if you want.