Thurgadin LF Regular POP Heroic Group

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by SteveB, Dec 14, 2017.

1. SteveB Active Member

Hey folks,

if there is enough interest I would like to start a regular heroic group, that means every day the daily heroic, daily event ehroic plus the weekly T1, weekly T2 and event heroic.

I know most of the scripts, not all to be honest but at least most of them and also figured out several ones by myself.
    Beyond the shadow of a doubt, that still does not help if there is no company to do the instances and solos and duos are not really worth it without the daily and weekly just for the chance of a good mission reward.

I would prefer to start between 19:00 to 20:300 Berlin time without monday and wednesday, but on every other day.

For T1 and T2 heroics you can check the requirements in the other threads for resolve etc., sugested > 471 and I would suggest aorund 550 or higher, HP-wise you should not be under 25 Million because if not you can become 1-shoted to easily and Pot should be around 55K+

If you are interested feel free to post your char and role and the time and days when you would be available if you do not want to spam LFG over and over.
    Since I am an Inqui myself (see signature) at least a tank is needed, 1 bard, dps ... - the usal stuff ;-)

Greetings
  2. SteveB Active Member

bump, you can also sent me an inGame Mail or sent me a message in the evenings
  3. SteveB Active Member

Bump, also happy for a tank, than a regular group starting is no big issue at all.