Thurgadin down for 2+ hours and counting

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Hechada, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Hechada New Member

with no notice. no eta when back. terrible service.

what was the reason for not advising of it either before or during?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Whazaaa New Member

It's even worse... on the webpage https://www.everquest2.com/home it still says Thurgadin is up. It even shows population. Might be issues with the login servers again.
  3. Nuchre Member

Says servers down at top of Forum page. I do love the way the server is taken down just as people start logging in. Why not perform the maintenance at 2-5am UK/CET time when server population is very low. Of course Gamebreak normally go one better and take the servers down in the late afternoon so that any delay screws our raids. It may be that the next Expac will be a triumph but suspect it will be the death rattle of a dying game.
  4. phlik Member

Just love the no warning either, or was there and i just missed it? This time of the morning is my playtime baby goes down for his nap between 9-11 i get to do my experts now i have to do bloody housework /cries!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  5. Dannni Active Member

Hugh Hefner died... I told you so :p
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

No doubt they'll be back up just in time for me to go to work! /shakes fairy fist (which is more frightening than it sounds)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and phlik like this.
  7. 9wizards Member

maybe pure network issues, Thurgadin may be up, but if logon server can't reach it... we are dead.
    /sigh ...
    hope they will fix it soon, and if it's a dbg provider, thay can't keep us informed if they aren't..
  8. Moerdog New Member

WTF?! How many hours is the server down? And that without information very nice DB! thats a terrible service
  9. cracoukas New Member

voila une des multiples raisons qui m'on pousser a partir de ce jeux sublime ....
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and octi like this.
  10. Grus Member

Takes the day off to enjoy the announced bonus exp.. server down :):)
  11. woolfman3000 Member

funny how it always goes down during events?
  12. Nuchre Member

That's because they have to fix the bugs they created when they fixed the bugs that they created when they fixed the bugs in the shoddy bit of programming they call the event.
  13. octi New Member

apres les GM qui vienne me pourir le moment du down de la burnt key (merci torckwich) on a la super Maj surprise...

on a une idée de quand le server seras de nouveau disponible ?
  14. Saladdin Active Member

[IMG][[IMG][/IMG]

Well, how's THIS supposed to mean?
  15. Emerentius New Member

DBG it would be a nice thing to inform us on the ET for being down, after 3 hours you must be knowing what the remaining down time will be.. Update us!
  16. octi New Member

the person who had to take care of the message notifying us of the MaJ, have you resigned, following this error?
  17. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Its a misterious thing what DB is doing thier and the service if information is realy bad atm.

May be we should start a crowdfunding campain for a rescue of our loved EQ2, thier are so many players who are playing since the launch of EQ2 for me i am playing nearly 6 years.:cool::)
    I wont go so to say EQ2 hase become part of my life yet but i spended much time on this game until now and i like to play this game because of its gamingstyle for eg the styling options for the toons / the personal UI Settings / the MMORPG charcter which means not all could be done solo etc.:):)
    And the point i am a Raider and i like to figure out something or riddeling about a script of a Monster for beating it fast and efficinet.
    Thier is no compareable game to EQ2 in the case of gaming style / graphics or at least the thousands of options which something could be done.
    WoW is no option for most EQ2 Players because the graphic is awful if i had to play this i would get Eyecancer after 5 minuts, wont play WoW for money.;):confused:
    For me EQ2 will be my only game played now and in future i own 19 Toons on level 100 Adventure and 10 on level 100 Crafter, dont want to lose al my love toons which all have thier own personality and styling since they were born.

I dont want to go so far for every gamer his Main Toon/ Char is like a Baby for him / her but thier would be something missing if all the love / time / inspiration and some more will be lost by closing the game.:oops::(

So DB thier is the Massage EQ2 isnt DEAD its still alive and Heart and Brain are working very well, thier is no need to kill it, so please use all means to keep the patient alive eavan sometimes a defibrilation is needed, but this depends on you serving us content which is playable and keep the fun on gaming and the most important point get the servers working well and runing out of massive fails like we had the last month.:rolleyes::D

An idea i had too about somethings which are went deffinetly wrong in the past for Example the copy and paste metality which was used on the Orange Class addorns from summer ETH, please ask the operating community which procs makes sense and which not for Example the Worlock one is Joke the damage is so low the other addorn whith the damage proc which works automaticaly does a mount more DPS than the Class one is doing and on my the trigger spell for the Addorn proc is on GM at my Witch.:eek::oops::confused:

And please tell us when and why servers are DOWN on the Launcher not hiddin through 10 clicks on forum, so you could get down the disapointment a bit if we cant login and the Homepage keeps saying us server is up and its not.:confused::eek:

Hellfiren
  18. octi New Member

OK.... realy bad dev team...
    the personage select is on, but my toon can't no enter in game ... pffff
  19. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Try an alt it works on me
  20. Syzmic New Member

And its down again..
    Sort this C**P out.