Thurgadin.. again

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tanto, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Horrible lag spikes/freezes back again. It's intermittent like last time. Started I would say sometime yesterday but others may say before then. It was bad in Emergent Eclipse raid yesterday and it's been on and off whilst soloing today.
    Someone to do whatever they did last time would be perfect.
    Fauna likes this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Its all over the game.
    dirgenoobforreal and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Moss Well-Known Member

game freeze again today less than 24h after patch in multiple solo zones
  4. Dinea New Member

Yep. I've had problems for the last 5 hours. I think there is some major hacking going on as I've had the Internet go down one time but was OK when game was lagging horribly and kicking me to character select or desktop.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I've seen posts from people who play paper and pencil via virtual table top software making the same complaints.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Moss Well-Known Member

game freeze are going worst in many zones, a reboot before prime time tonight would be appreciated

may e a daily reboot could be planified until the problem is resolved

note: the problem affects everyone in random zones, could be solo/heroic/raid/guild hall/... two players could run the same zone at the same time and one would be affected and not the other, anyone in a zone that is affeced would have the same problem, no matter their computer or internet bandwith performance.

When a zone is affected the game would freeze at random interval, you could not cast any spell, mobs do not do anyting either (no cast, no autoattack, no script), but all your spells timers continue to cool down and you could move in the zoneGame unfreeze after 10s to more than 1min and could freeze again 30s later or 5min later, there is no real pattern.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

If people in the same zone are being affected differently, I don't see how it can be the game.

More likely is the Internet connectons between them and the game.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Wulfgyr like this.
  8. Moss Well-Known Member

everyone in the same zone and the same timer is affected in the same way, but when two players are running the same instance in two different timers one could be affected and not the other one

we believe only some servers in the zones cluster are affected, which would explain why some players are affected and some other are not, depending on which server the zone is created

if anyone as any doubt I could stream my game any time, they would see that it is not a problem on players computers
  9. Kobig New Member

It is happening on Halls of Fate server also