[Thundering Steppes Knowledge] Advantages from having a very good Gnoll faction?

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-sargonnath, Oct 18, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-sargonnath Guest

Hello!
    Well, tell me if you haven't the perfect evil touch if you count yourself as a friend of the Gnolls.
    But what if I raise my gnoll faction by killing centaurs and others guards into the Thundering Steppes?
    Is it known that one gnoll or another will eventually offer me a quest? ... At least... talk with me?
    At the opposite, does a perfect faction with the centaurs grant you access to specific quests?
    I wonder what are the benefits of going the higher possible in factions.
    Sargonnath.
  2. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

There is a quest giver that is sensative to Cenatuar faction, so try to keep that high. I don't recall any quests related to high gnoll faction.
  3. ARCHIVED-Guy De Alsace Guest

AFAIK u cant get to a point where the gnolls are friendly.
  4. ARCHIVED-Erudianer Guest

Gnolls don't attack several of my chars so.. you might not go in a bar with them but they don't attack u.
  5. ARCHIVED-Guy De Alsace Guest

Sziroten@Valor wrote:
    Cool. I stand corrected.
  6. ARCHIVED-sargonnath Guest

Well, this is sad for me to discover that you aren't perfectly evil.
    It has some style to be a friend of the Gnolls.
    Don't you remember that existed in EQ 1 an Armorer in Qeynos that didn't want to talk to anyone as he was linked Gnoll Sabertooth faction? Here is a man: the perfect traitor. I have a tear when I think about him. If I'll come to old Qeynos again, I will shake hands with him.
  7. ARCHIVED-Guy De Alsace Guest

I wouldnt say Gnolls are evil. Just aggressively territorial.
  8. ARCHIVED-Iskandar Guest

Since they're enemies of Qeynos, my Necro took it upon herself to form an alliance with them. Sir Lucan is most pleased!
  9. ARCHIVED-glowsinthedark Guest

I don't think it was an armorer in eq1, think he was just a general merchant, was kind of cool because you could get him executed if you did the right quests. Additionally he was a great way to earn some extra exp, gnoll teeth to the captain for moonstones, moonstones to him for blackburrow stout... basically free booze and exp
  10. ARCHIVED-Eliezer Guest

glowsinthedark wrote:
    Great quest series.