Thumore D'armer [MASSIVE SPOILER]

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-BrashForester, Nov 24, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Vaedaer Guest

Besides Kerafyrm is already awake so he isn't the sleeper he is the awakened XP and I agree with cusa, FOOLISH MORTALS! every 10 seconds if it was him.
  2. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

actually Kerafrym's madness wasn't the 'ha ha ha foolish mortals!' over the top madness. it was the subtle, OCD combined with Meglomania kinda of madness.
    Kera is in control of his mental facilities. he's able to makes deals, shows of power, decieve and hide himself from mortal eyes despite his 'awesome power'. Kera reminds me more and more of a dragonic Hilter. clearly insane and twisted, but dangerously so because it's not a debilitating madness. he's the 'I killed becuase the voices tol me to and here's thier reasons why' rather then a 'I'm Napoleon!' lunatic.
    no to put thing back in order and on track.
    I do agree that the Dream Weaver mention is more about unwanted advances, then any real danger. after all, Morrel just literally got E.Marr pregnant without any even remote form of consent, and Tunare probably didn't want Morelle putting the 'moves' on E.Marr through her dreams, and influencing what was going to occur.
  3. ARCHIVED-Vanisher123 Guest

Not that there is anymore evidence than who it might be, but when we might see whoever this is is something else to think about.
    If it's morrell I think it's safe to say next erollsi day would be it. Perhaps he'll somehow bring her back.
  4. ARCHIVED-Coniaric Guest

Caethas@Permafrost wrote:
    If there is an unrequited love or crush ... ought includes Varig Ro in that category. He was willing to trade away his exceptional weapon for a moment of time with Erollisi (which turned to be a trick played by Tholuxe, though).
  5. ARCHIVED-Kaitheel Guest

Lanielle, Love's Protector in the Shard of Love, explains that she and two others were blessed by Tunare with the strength and ability to better protect Erollisi from the advances, trickery and corruptive plots of the Prince of Hate, the Faceless and the Dream Weaver. This happened after Erollisi had already been impregnated by Morell-Thule’s actions. There was no evidence that Morell-Thule had not been swayed or tricked into action by the gods of darkness, and Tunare felt it best to grant protection from him at the time, hoping it would turn out to be an ultimately unnecessary act. Better to be safe than sorry. But this fact alone should not be taken as evidence that Morell-Thule is evil.
    ~n
  6. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Kaitheel wrote:
    I would say that despite what little we do know about Morrel, there's more than enough to prove that he's good.
  7. ARCHIVED-Coniaric Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    On that point, I agree with.
    I had thought it was an odd action to include Morell, but the "be safe than sorry" approach is quite reasonable.
  8. ARCHIVED-Enna Guest

Kaitheel wrote:
    I didn't take it so much to mean "evil" as "more neutral than pure good." ;-)
    Thank you for the clarification, though!
  9. ARCHIVED-EQTTEQ Guest

Allystra@Valor wrote:
    Regarding a change to the Shard of Love... The Valorous Wings are now Black. Has any other loot from the zone changed? I am less likely to think of this as a coding error than a portent.
  10. ARCHIVED-InKubus Guest

This was brought up in another thread but since Morrell is probably going to make an appearance
    The horned lizard with four legs and two more above spoke for the stars. The light of the north sky would follow this great lizard and the lizard would follow it. The white lizard was there when the night would come and was not there when the day warmed our skin. The hooved lizard would show us the fourth secret. We now knew the secret of the Onu's heart. The secret was Ew.
    [IMG]
    They also talk of a stone egg that will crack releasing Kaz`zar`aik`chuel (luclin?)
  11. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

Liched@Runnyeye wrote:
    So...what is the source and relevance? Personally I don't see any relevance based on the info we have at hand it sounds like unpublished Allice in Wonderland rhimes.
  12. ARCHIVED-Mirander_1 Guest

Meirril wrote:
    This one I actually know. The quote is from the Alliz Onu books that come out of the Feerrott. I'm guessing the relevance he's going for is the description of a "white, horned lizard with for legs and two more above" which, aside from the lizard part, does sorta fit the description of Morrel Thule.
  13. ARCHIVED-Bakual Guest

Just a note about Lord Kerafyrm. You're aware that he is already ingame, aren't you? Fyr'remd Lorak is no other than Lord Kerafyrm in disquise (simple anagram).
    We help him kill Rhoen Theer as part of the signature quest. If you kill 4 rune Rhoen you even get a dialogue between those two.
    Kerafyrm is trying to get a second Age of Scale, with him as ruler. And for this he needed the power from the "Dragonslayer" Rhoen Theer.
    He is (still) full awake and living. And we probably will face him as the prismatic dragon Lord Kerafyrm in Velious :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Bakual wrote:
    You necroed a topic that was made before Sentinal's Fate (and Kerafyrm's in-game presence) came out.
  15. ARCHIVED-Rezikai Guest

Hmmm I do hope they release some concept art of Kerafrym though i'd like to see how well they construct and animate him in the maya (sp) program.
  16. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Not to mention Theer is the Godslayer, not the Dragonslayer.
    I'm actually hoping that Kerafyrm won't be in the next expansion, but the one after. Concept art, however, would rock whenever it comes out.
    That said, I'm still betting Thumore is Morrel. I hope we get more of this storyline soon - especially if it does link back to Erollisi one way or another.
    Hm... if Thumore is Morrel, and he does help to raise Erollisi, would they both become worshipable dieties? Please?
  17. ARCHIVED-kelvmor Guest

It is Morrel-Thule. There is no other possibility. Period. Ever.

Kerafyrm's already back, for starters, we met him in SF. He was back -before- Thurmore, too, when he created the droag in the Kingdom of Sky.

The only thing that fits is Morrel-Thule. Period. End of Discussion.
  18. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

^ Actually, the Droag existed long before Kerafyrm was ever born, and he formed his cult of the Awakened before he left Norrath after he woke up. Sentinal's Fate is his first confirmed physical reappearance on Norrath, but this quest was put in before Sentinal's Fate was released, so the speculation that it's Morrell Thule is still more likely.
  19. ARCHIVED-kelvmor Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    So, Kerafyrm is like the Droag's Cyric the Mad?

And, honestly, it might as well be set in stone that Thumore is Morrell. All that talk of dreams, there's hardly an explanation that fits better.
  20. ARCHIVED-Bakual Guest

delete plz, was empty post