those musical notes graphics

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Abner, Oct 24, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Abner Guest

The graphic of musical notes rising from my body is really obnoxious, especially in tight spaces where the camera can't pull back so the notes fill the whole screen. Is there a way to turn off that graphic?
  2. ARCHIVED-gatrm Guest

Are you talking about notes running all the time, or when you cast certain spells?
    If you have notes always running, then you are probably using a "fun" fluff spell that you can turn off without losing effectiveness. I don't remember what it's called.
    If you are just talking about when you cast spells, you will either need to turn down or off particle effects.
  3. ARCHIVED-Abner Guest

That graphic is produced by 3 of my 'always on' buffs. I can turn off those spells, or I get those notes all the time. I've tried turning off particles effects, but it doesn't help. I've asked a guildie who's had a dirge for much longer, and he said we just have to tolerate it. Really?
  4. ARCHIVED-Pattywak Guest

Honestly I just have tuned them out, I had totally forgotten they were even there until I read this. I'm also NEVER in first person view, even in tight spaces I just turn the camera so I can zoom out.