This painful Byzola thing ...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Jacra, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Jacra Member

I've put it in the old forums, I put it here, because it still hasn't been changed at all - the spawn of the Byzola priest, for several quests the essential last step.
    To give an impression: Prayer Journal Retrieval http://eq2.zam.com/db/quest.html?eq2quest=50df4417f4f0164358126e6eb81a9910#Comments

Basically he is a very rare spawn that has placeholders with several minutes (up to 15) respawn rate and he does not only not always spawn but competes with another spawn after clearing the placeholders (priest of Dyme ... something). So usually if the zone has been unused for a while, the priest of D is there, then you kill all, have to wait standing in the circle or only the placeholders spawn again. Then after 15 minutes or so maybe the priest of Byzola spawns finally who MAYBE has the book. Usually the Priest of D spawns and I have spent many hours by now for the previous quests to kill the PH and the priest of D to get for the previous quests the priest of B.

That is the prototype of frustration and not fun at all. I don't care about the weapon, I want the BOOK.

So please make both priests equally often spawn and Byzola has the book each time with him.
    Guiscard likes this.