This late in the expac you might want to make FENS PQ a bit easier.

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by The_Real_Wurm, Jul 26, 2017.

1. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Most of us avoid it like the plague, and the poor people who still need / want the charm are having a heck of a time finding people to help them do it.
    Azian and Udonn like this.
  2. santargria Well-Known Member

I haven't even done this one yet - where is this one?
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

well ... in Fens :) as suggested on the title
  4. Rocketjones Active Member

Field of bone. On the giant's side.
    santargria likes this.
  5. santargria Well-Known Member

Ah, cool - thanks
  6. Ratza Well-Known Member

Agree.....it was too easy in the beginning and often dead before people could even get into zone and fly there. Now it's just pretty much impossible when only a small handful show up to do this PQ....same issue with JW too. I don't think anyone or if any there are very few even try to do JW anymore.
  7. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Everyone is too busy having fun doing the Tinkerfest PQs to do JW... if you don't get a good amount down there and organized quickly its a pain.
  8. knine Well-Known Member

This is a PQ.. its not made to kill with 10 people... 20 plus makes this encounter not hard at all as long as people pull all the destroyers to middle of raid or PQ, whatever you want to call it at that point and kill them. People just like to come beat on the name and that's not gonna get it done.
  9. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Hmmmm the problem is getting 20 people willing to do it. Which lately is pretty hard to do.

I know I'm never going back down there again, unless they add a new item to it that I really want to have.
  10. Gregore Active Member

This and the KP PQ's are dead to me, especially after running 10-20 PQ's a week for the past three months to try to get JUST ONE greater fragment, and still not getting it! I might do the OF or JW ones once in a while, but have almost completely stopped doing the PQ's because I have completely lost sight of the "fragment carrot" at this point!
  11. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

I do the KP one for the coins and OF one for the daily status.
  12. Fairin Active Member

wear auto attack gear (max dps mod / weapon damage bonus) pull all 20 mobs at the same time, aoe them down at the same time / near same time. burn boss repeat when boss reaches 20 stacks...

deuoable easilly - however its the players that do not follow this (and try to kill golems as they spawn) making him have very high damage reduciton all the time...

conj + wiz, takes about 25 minutes to clear deuo, adding in more people complicates it as they screw up the strat or not wearing the correct gear. - your potency is negated on this boss fight. auto attack multiplers (like grim skull earring / shaman / inquis buffs) rule the day here.

me and spirit used to do it as defiler / troub but we don't need it anymore and at the time we hated having other people show up to screw with it.
  13. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Shame that its a public raid made for more than 2 players... ;)
    Prissetta likes this.
  14. Fairin Active Member

and dont listen.. keep thinkin they're doin a good job.. and making the fight take an hour >.>

or better.. show up and auto attack the boss and go make a sandwich... those are the real mvp.
    Snikkety likes this.
  15. Azian Well-Known Member

This may well be true but it is also a fact that many(most?) players now avoid this PQ entirely. That speaks to a design problem. I don't need anything from PQs on my main but I do periodically head to participate on alts. I'll do any of the current PQs other than Fens. It's not worth the time.
  16. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

And that's exactly why it needs a nerf.

exactly!