This is not a poll It is a request about harvest levels .

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Faeonara, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Dear Devs , i know you are beset with a host of problems and bugs you are trying to fix and are trying to get to them as fast as you can. There is however one simple fix you could make for a host of upset crafters who are irate at the change you made to the harvested mats that denuded them of levels .
    Please add the levels back on the harvests . I know you have problems with the 110 - 120 harvest levels but I think perhaps you could address that by fixing only the troublesome levels .
    Removing the levels on all harvests is much like tossing the baby out with the bath water and a lot of us babies are hurting because of the change :p
    If there is someway you can reverse the change I am sure not only myself but a host of other tradeskillers would be grateful .
    Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter .
  2. Shemetz New Member

3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I agree too, even if (like someone else made in another thread) they put the tier on there, Like tier 1 tier 2 ect... that would help somewhat. I know some of the harvest and what tier they come from but when you're sending out your guild harvesters and your pack pony it's hard to remember what tier things are coming from so you can send them out to get what you need/want. Say you need a certain type of fish, you could look on the broker and see what level it was so you know where to send your harvester or pony, now you can't do that any more it sucks, and it's a good thing I have my guild depot almost totally full of everything.
  4. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Please put the levels back. We should not have to Google information that should be in-game.
  5. Veleje Member

I second all of the above
  6. Chikkin Well-Known Member

hear, hear! What he said ^^^
  7. Ephras Active Member

8. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

9. morderir Active Member

10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Pretty please with donuts on it !
  11. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

IBTL, and I agree as well!!
  12. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Yes. This is a game of information, and the more information, the better. Return the harvest levels information.
  13. Elyria Well-Known Member

yes, put levels back Please
  14. Kicksomeass New Member

I agree with this post. Tradeskill levels for harvest materials must be restored so everyone can understand what tiers the materials are in so they know what levels of recipes the materials can be used for. Otherwise it becomes a confusing mess. If crafters havr recipes of a certain tier they want to make, it's very helpful to mouse over materials to see if they are suitable and to understand what zone levels to harvest in to get them.

I therefore petition Daybreak to restore levels on harvest materials so there will be no confusion as stated above.
  15. Rosebelle Member

Plz, put the lvls back.
  16. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Yep, please put them back
  17. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

18. Marae Well-Known Member

I also would like to see the levels restored.

I am sure that by now the devs are aware of how much this means to us. I am inclined to accept that they have legitimate reasons for removing the levels. However, I am not sure that we truly understand what those reasons are. I would like to see a more complete explanation from the devs than the one Kander provided.

If I understood the reasoning, perhaps it would be easier for me to accept it if this has to be a permanent change. And with a better understanding of the issue, perhaps we could come up with a suggestion for a workable compromise, one that would address the devs' concerns, yet would provide us with sufficient information so that we can function more easily as crafters.
  19. Mermut Well-Known Member

Descriptions on items are for players, not for the code.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Similar to the old REM statements from my days of programming, meaningless to the actual operation of the program, just something there so the person programming could remember something specific in that area of the code or someone else looking at the code would know something about that area of the code.