No Fix Planned This account is in use... + /camp <character select> not working properly

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Test Taffies, Oct 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

I still can't use /camp <chrname> on my 3rd account, And sometimes on my main account, it'll hiccup while switching and I get the error "This account is in use" That requires me to put in my PW again. I've gotten used to just /camp and selecting the chr on the chr select screen on that account. I've also noticed that for the last few weeks or so now, instead of showing the 30 seconds or so in the proper increments, it'll say something like "it'll take you 20 seconds to camp" and then spam 15, 10, 5, then for the next 20 seconds or so, nothing, then poof, camped out. Or it'll just give the first line, then nothing till it camps out.
  2. Lizerd Keng New Member

What ui are you 2 using? I'm pretty sure this may be a ui issue. I only started seeing this myself when I started using darkui. It never happened to me on default.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Hallann New Member

I use Profit ui and this happens to me probably 40 percent of the time.
  4. Aethos Well-Known Member

Same, I see it on DarqUI, but I'm not sure that it's caused by DarqUI, as I used to get one of two things: all the "ticks" appeara at once, or only "It will take 20 seconds" appears and none of the rest. But it randomly stopped doing this. around last Thursday or Friday.
  5. Lizerd Keng New Member

i think darkui and probably profit, logs in the new toon too quickly. where as the default gives it a couple more seconds to recognize that the previous toon is completely out
  6. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

default UI, no mods at all
  7. Lizerd Keng New Member

one thing that helps, is when you are loading the next toon in, and those screens are coming up, do NOT click through them real fast as that will try to load in faster. if the previous toon isnt out all the way, you'll get that message and it seems to take a few more seconds than whats being given
  8. Ichoris Well-Known Member

I have been getting the 'Account In Use' problems after logging in today. This has never happened to me in years. I'm running the standard game without mods. I had to put the username and password in at least three times every time I used the /camp command.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yep gets annoying don't it. I use Darq at home and just the default at work. I get it both places.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Soara2 like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've never used anything other than the default UI, and have still gotten these issues. I will say that I haven't for awhile, fortunately; I'm not sure what changed, so that isn't helpful. :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ok so it's been 10 months now. It's been confirmed. Is this any where in the works to get fixed? I had it happen 4 times Sunday. Any updates would be greatly appreciated.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I know they base the "urgency" or whatever on how many initial likes the original post has and nothing else, but surely they'd see that there's 12 pages on this by now? Recent ones, not just zombie rezzing (and if there's zombie rezzing, that should tell them something, too...)? :-/

Uwk
    Geroblue likes this.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

It is sort of silly. Luckily we have been really busy at the shop and I haven't had a lot of time to play. Hum don't play less annoying LOL I would log in more though just to bounce through everyone and get my harvest and that but since I never know how many times I have to re-log in I just forget about it.
  14. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Remember, if it is posted in the bug report it is pretty important to more than one toon. We should NOT have to 'like' the first post.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea and we have 26 likes anyhow on the first post. That's a lot more than I've seen on bug reports that have already been fixed.
    Juraiya and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Twenty-seven... :D

Uwk
    Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  17. Breanna Well-Known Member

This has been confirmed for a long time now. Are you guys ever going to fix it? If not please say so, so I can quit asking.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/sigh :(

They're probably just gonna tell us to just be patient and wait for a few more seconds ("Just another seven seconds!!" --Inga, Young Frankenstein) and try again. X-P

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL Right!!!!!
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

OMG I'm only about 1/3 through everyone and it's happened 4 times. I don't usually complain but this is truly starting to get on my nerves.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.