Thinking of starting on Kalidim, any help?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by cintile, Oct 10, 2019.

1. cintile New Member

Greetings friend,

Tonight I'm either creating a character on EQ Mangler server or on the EQ2 Kaladim server. I play EST time and was planning on hoping on about 7pm. I think I'm going to run a Necro. I was curious how the Necro was on EQ2 solo wise and group wise. I was also curious if any decent guilds were looking for new players? Any advice for getting started? I understand another expansion unlocks soon and apparently its the best area for EQ2?

thanks for all your help and guidance!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Carynn Well-Known Member

At the moment, Kaladim is quiet because we're close to the new expac release. The new expac will release around October 29th, and there will be a surge in population again. You can still play, though, and reach top level (60) before that happens. Necro solos very well - most soloers choose this class - and can do well in groups if they learn the class. There are leveling groups happening soon, as well.

When you get in game, press U and see a list of guilds which you can filter for the type of company you wish to have, or visit the guild recruitment subforum.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Look up Salem, Razoran, Dhark, Estoxia, Valarian, or Elyse, or ask a member of Court of the Blood Rose.
    Breanna likes this.