Thinking about returning

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Camoeb, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Camoeb New Member

Hello, considering returning to EQ2 and have a few questions for you guys :)

My two classes I mained a while back were Inquisitor and Monk how are those classes doing today in current group content?

How difficult would it be to get caught up to the current expansion and start tanking or healing in groups both classes generally are fairly gear dependent so if you go in under geared how badly am I going to get my face smashed in?
  2. Beast Member

As someone who raids with an Inquisitor , I will tell you we are not in the best spot right now. Maybe this expac in a few months shifts that a little, but it's not looking like it judging from the new zones. Are we capable of doing groups and raid ? Sure. But you will struggle because DBG refuses to give us any sort of wards and the pulse damage is very hard to keep up with . We are at best a second tier healer that has verdict(which is a non factor if a thaum is in raid because theirs is better for epic mobs).

Monks I havent played much, but i can tell you they do ridiculous damage and can tank just about anything they feel like. Their dragon fire ability makes them be able DPS with the best of them .
  3. Camoeb New Member

Ah k thank you, I take it this means both shaman classes are far more in demand right now?
  4. Camoeb New Member

Bit the bullet and resubbed any decent class guides out there as well as guilds recruiting over on Maj`Dul? Hoping to find a pretty healthy active guild to join