Thinking about DenMum...Test just seems empty without that redhead!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Spindle, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Spindle Well-Known Member

DenMum,

Wishing you the best of rests in the hospital and a problem free time of recovery at home. I miss you and I think lots and lots of people, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, ogres, trolls, elves, frogloks, little flying critters, big reptile critters and more miss the heck out of you. OMG I forgot ratongas! Was pelted with cheese when I returned to the guild hall!

Take all the time necessary to get better. We want our famous redhead to be in her normal rolling pin wielding shape in a month or two.

Hugs from me and all my alts,
    Spin
    Siren, Feldon, The Martian and 17 others like this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Miss talking to her on a regular basis already, positive thoughts for Denmum!
    Siren, Feldon, The Martian and 14 others like this.
  3. Rarkevan Active Member

For the past few weeks I too have been thinking of her and all that she was/is facing. Hoping with all my might that all went well on Monday and that there'll be an update on how she's doing soon. Much love to all her family too!

Fight like a girl, Denmum!
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

O for sure yes, it is a lonely place, so you get well and come back soon. Hugs and Kisses :)
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I just got word from her husband she's slowly healing and her spirits are fine. She hasn't set up her laptop yet so I'm sure she will chime in when she does!
    Siren, Feldon, The Martian and 20 others like this.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

okay thank you ttobey that is good news
  7. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you ttobey for the update, good to know
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Still hurting and healing here, and the internet is problematic, so I'm not sure when/if I will log on again before I go home, but I am alive and kicking. {hugs to all}
    Siren, Bruzlee, Feldon and 23 others like this.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

You just worry about getting better and healing up. We will all be here when you get back on your feet.
  10. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Wishing you all the best Denmum! Quick and smooth recovery !
  11. Bludd Well-Known Member

good to hear mum, stay strong heal fast
  12. Kasa Well-Known Member

13. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

*Hugs n Prayers*
  14. Almee Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear Niami is ill but glad she is recovering. Best wishes for a swift and complete recovery.
  15. Rarkevan Active Member

I had been checking the EQ traders for maybe updates on you almost hourly so to see you here is just so fantastic it brings tears to my eyes.
    You are a hero, lady!

Many many respectful and gentle virtual hugs to you!
  16. Jinksie Well-Known Member

*big hugs* Mum - Thinking of you!
  17. Makaylah Member

Glad to hear from you Mum, we are thinking about and miss you! And happy you're still kicking. But....

*eyes narrow*

The real Mum prefers gnawing....

*eyes narrow more*
  18. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I'm happy you are already thinking of the trip home! Speedy and good recovery to you. Always good thoughts going your way.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

darn , she is back , just as I was going for the big cheese heist in the guild vault .
    But really :D thanks heaven your well enough to come on at least for a sentence on the forum

We expect you back for Night of the Dead , would not be the same without you .
    Pulls out a nice big chunk of cheese from behind her back , muahaha ;)
  20. Karamella Well-Known Member

*gives DenMom a careful hug* So good to know you are well, Mom. Take your time to recover :)