Things i can put in your house

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by suka, Feb 7, 2016.

1. suka Well-Known Member

I have completed A Monk's Heart and now have access to the hearts. these make four house items. the cost on the vendor for extras is 86 g, 40 silver. each extra can be changed to one of the four styles. you can put all four styles in one house. If you are on Maj'dul and want these for your house, you will need to give Fyuri or Loati access (they are no trade and you can remove my access after they are placed). They can be moved from house to house with the moving crate. or i can come back in to move them for you if needed. I will place them in the front room and you move them where you want them.

all i ask is you pay the cost.

[IMG]

[IMG]

also i have finished most of the tradeskill epics and can put those items- and duplicates of them- in your house. they are very cheap. duplicates come from the shady swashbuckler on Nek docks so you can go look at items and check costs. if you see something you can ask me if i have it or ask on here if anyone else has it and then it can be placed in your house at cost.

so far, i have 5 done and am working on the rest.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The hammer with the giant needle (I'm guessing) and the frying pan, is that for Armoring or Weaponsmithing (either way, it's wrong; the Art Dept. needs to know you don't use a carpentry claw hammer for those ;->)?

Uwk
    suka likes this.
  3. suka Well-Known Member

http://eq2.zam.com/db/quest.html?eq2quest=071c79ab0f0f2459d0daa94ba381ab04

The hammer is for the carpenter. the saw is for woodworking. an armor gets armoring tongs. weaponsmithing gets a weapon refinement tool. i am working on getting weaponsmithing, jeweler, armorer, and sage done. incidentally, the claw hammer is called a sculpting hammer.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whew! Good Art Dept.! :D

Thanks for the clarification! :)

Uwk
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

I am working on getting sage and woodworker done on these (just waiting for the mail to come now), and I can get the frying pan already. Sad to say, my carpenter has yet to work on this questline despite doing most everything else before my other characters ever even get close, lol. I have enough Hua Mein faction to purchase all the Hua Mein housing items, though still working on the Hua Mein TS faction so I can purchase the recipes (should have this done before the end of the week, though, along with Que'lule TS faction...yayyyy!!!)

I'll have to put together a list of the items I can get from Shady, as I know there are several house items I can get there, and my fury can get a really neat staff that converts to a house item. I'll have to see about getting you to drop four of the heart items for me, suka, so I can display one of each. Not sure I'll ever be doing that quest line, though at this point I really couldn't say that with all certainty. I've been focusing a lot on finishing up signature quests that have been sitting in my quest journal for years now, and it's nice to finally open up more slots for quests again. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and suka like this.
  6. suka Well-Known Member

awesome. yes i can get the items from most faction vendors including the ones in paineel (most of them) and in quequel, and in lavastorm (think carpets of lava, lava cows, goblet of ro, etc) and in skyshrine and in the bonemire (think missing keys, treasury of the claw, etc). if you have the plat for the items, i will get them for you at cost. and i will gladly help with them. also i have a dungeon with all of the stuff from the arena merchant before he went out (think trophies, and the arena pets) and all of the stuff from the 4 courts (tapestries and arena pets including no trade) and the halls of the unseen (tapestries). also if you are dressing your actors i have all of the uniform from the halls of the unseen as well as other outfits. i am slowly collecting entire sets. so let me know if you need anything and do contact fyuri ingame. she can direct you to which toon has what and can coordinate getting items into your house and on your actors. fyuri and Loati both have the hearts.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  7. suka Well-Known Member

two new items - armor and sage
    [IMG]
  8. suka Well-Known Member

and also finished jeweler. will finish weaponsmith tomorrow.

[IMG]