These are very knowledgeable players

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Lady Uaelrea, Jan 12, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Lady Uaelrea Guest

I recommend that SOE and Moorgard please address customers with factual data. These customers are very savvy and knowledgeable. I would think that after EQ1 SOE and Moorgard would be more aware of this. Although I am not as well versed in the technicality of things like DPS and other statistical comparisons related to the game I find it very helpful and provides me a better understanding of how things work.

SOE be innovative and give the customers the type of raw data they need and want. If you don;t someone else will and your customer base will dwindle.

You have an impressive product but you need to explain in detail why things are done the way they are when you are making changes that impact a characters ability.

From the 3 years of posts I have reviewed SOE and Moorgard have done a less than acceptable job at helping customers understand why things are done in detail.

The customer is always right - If I purchase a vehichle with 450 hp and a 0-60 of 4.5 sec it would not be fair that after 4 months the manufacturer take the care and decrease the hp to 300 and 0-60.

I would return the vehichle.