There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Catgravy, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Catgravy New Member

I am unable to launch the game. Earlier it was giving me a launchpad error. I clicked on the link and it told me to delete the cache under a certain folder. I did that. When I went to launch again, the launchpad just froze for about 3 minutes, then took me to what looked like a website. But couldn't click on anything.

I uninstalled the game and re-installed it. Was able to play. Got out. Unable to get back in. Deleted those cache files. Launched. Now I get this error when trying to login: There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

Twyla likes this.
  2. Catgravy New Member

OK... I may have figured it out. I uninstalled Windows update KB5007262 for Windows 11. Now I'm able to at least login. But now the launcher just says Installing.

Edit - Never mind... still jacked.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I hadn't thought Win11 had been released officially yet? Everything I'd seen on it indicated what people were "testing" on YouTube channels was just Win10 with window dressing, with nothing really different? :-/

Not sure if the devs here have tweaked the game to run past Win10 yet...

Uwk
  4. Catgravy New Member

OK... so I wiped Windows 11 and went back to Windows 10. Everything was working fine, until now. I was in earlier today checking on my Overseer quests. But now... Same message.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...have you opened a /petition on this yet? Any luck? :-/

Uwk
  6. Teelth New Member

I am unable to login. Getting the same message on EQ2 and EQ1.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I know EQ1 was just recently upgraded to 64-bit (I must confess, I'm not looking forward to this on EQ2...I sorta kinda have a grudging brush with 64-bit on my Win7 desktop, but I don't have a dual core [EDIT: turns out I do; the listing on it was confusing] and 87,000 Gb of whatever they need, etc.), so that might have something to do with it now...but what could be affecting EQ2 yet, I'm not sure. :-/

Other than, of course, it was a maintenance day... ;->

Good luck! :) When you /petition on the main Support site (if you can get into that one; /fingers_crossed :-/), be sure to give the techs all your computer's specs down to the last toenail of it. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Twyla like this.