The Tudor Rose Tea Room at Teapot Town

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cheribomb, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Antonia Bayle - South Qeynos - Tenebrous Island Refuge - Cheribomb

Take a tour of Teapot Town's newest addition to the Island; The Tudor Rose Tea Room. Enjoy a cup of tea and pastries in the new tea room now open for resident's and visitors. The Afternoon Tea Menu is sure to soothe those tired legs after touring the The Qeynos Cottage Teapot House, The Kelethin Kettle House and The Neriak Mansion Teapot House. All homes are hosting an Open House. Read the newly published book on The History of Teapot Town by the city council. You can get a copy from the hostess in the Tea Room.

Can't tour on AB? View more pics on my website.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The Qeynos Cottage Teapot House
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The Kelethin Kettle Teapot House
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The Neriak Mansion Teapot House
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Valzen, Ocarinah, Gretel and 6 others like this.
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

O.M.G. Drop dead gorgeous!
    Ocarinah, Spextasy, Moena and 2 others like this.
  3. Gracey Well-Known Member

Lovely as always!! Love those drapes on the windows too!!
    Ocarinah, Spextasy, Moena and 3 others like this.
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Oh what fun this is Perfectly adorable I loved all of it.
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

I feel like I've been neglecting AB - has someone already toured this wonderful place?
  6. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Not that I know of.
    Ocarinah, Spextasy and Moena like this.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

/puts her hand up "Pick me"!
  8. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

All yours Darkstar!
  9. Febrith Well-Known Member

Wheee! I'm glad I'm off work tomorrow - this might take some time - I'll bring a packed lunch to go with all that tea!
    Gretel, Ocarinah, Cheribomb and 3 others like this.
  10. Kenana Well-Known Member

WOW! Absolutely gorgeous and beautifully executed as always! I'm sorry but I'm really going to have to steal that dishwasher idea!
    Kenana
  11. Wizzam Well-Known Member

You flipped the curtains on their sides!!! There's a wheelbarrow in the fireplace!!!
    IT'S A WHOLE TOWN!!!!
    :eek: OMG This is amazing Cheri!!!!
    Gretel, Ocarinah, Moena and 2 others like this.
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

My reaction in my head:
    ** I can't . . . even . . . WOW! Wow . . . oh. . man . . . **

Yup! Total awe!
    Gretel, Ocarinah, Moena and 2 others like this.
  13. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone! I should've pointed out that this was originally published in 2013 with the three houses and before building blocks item counts were added. I unpublished last week to build the Tea Room and do some sprucing up and didn't change much of the original design.
    Gretel, Ocarinah, Faeonara and 2 others like this.
  14. kianne Well-Known Member

I've been in here b4 you added the latest one and it was amazing then cherri :D, i'll pop in too and add my vote if its up on lb again ,as that new addition looks awesome :D
  15. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I actually considered touring this one the other day when I was hopping around AB, but I didn't want to hog all of Cheribomb's fabulous work for myself. I just love them all to pieces though! :) Can't wait to see your tour of it!
    Gretel, Ocarinah, Cheribomb and 3 others like this.
  16. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

I know right?? I never would have thought to do that, it turned out so cute! The entire village is just so wonderful I want to move there!!
    Spextasy, Gretel, Ocarinah and 3 others like this.
  17. Febrith Well-Known Member

Lol me too - bagsy the Kelethin teapot! And here's the tour - I couldn't limit myself just to the new teapot, that would be against nature:)

kianne, Spextasy, Gretel and 3 others like this.
  18. Gretel Well-Known Member

Wow, wow, wow! I love the teapot houses! Everything is so cute and amazing! :)
  19. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Awwww! Love this! You did such a wonderful job on the tour and you didn't miss anything despite it being so massive! I love how you were determined to see the upstairs of the Tea Room and how you got excited about all the little things that I get excited about too. Too cute! Thank you for taking the time to tour this, I really love the video tours everyone is doing. I'm looking for someone to video tour the Antonia Bayle Carriage Museum if you're up for it......AB - South Qeynos - MMCE - Cheribomb. Thanks again Feb!
    Spextasy, Ocarinah and Moena like this.
  20. Xalandra Well-Known Member

Total mindblown!!!! Cheribomb, you do amazing work. I built my very own horse carriage since touring your carriage museum. I'm a huge admirer of your work. So creative & beautifully done!
    Spextasy, Gretel, Ocarinah and 2 others like this.