The Sweet Shoppe by Nefariaa Darksoul @ AB

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by NefariaDarksoul, Feb 9, 2015.

1. NefariaDarksoul Well-Known Member

I wanted to make an old fashioned soda and confectionery shop after I saw the ice cream parlor stuff on station cash. I didn't care for the teal colors and wanted to go with frothy pinks throughout the design. This is located in a personal dojo on the freeport side on the Antonia Bayle server. Thank you so much for visiting and rating the house, it really means alot to me. After all these years of doing houses for others, I am finally working on some for myself so that I can earn those decorating titles! ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    cellinaire, Kat1, Merriel and 9 others like this.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

OH how very cool!!! What server???
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Wow, this looks really awesome, Nefaria. Will have to visit in person. Love the little candy dispensers. :)
  4. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

There are a lot of talented decorators in this game, but I have to say this creation is at the top of the list of my all time favorites! Its whimsical and adorable. How did you know I have a perpetual sweet tooth? What is the address on AB? I would love to visit and indulge! :)
  5. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

This is adorable! I especially love the amount of detail work that went into adding all of the items at The Sweet Shoppe counter. Awesome work :)
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What the shop itself reminds me of, exactly, just about, is the candy store in the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie from the...1970's? Superb! I love that version! :D

"The Candy Man can!
    The Candy Man can,
    'Cause he mixes it with love
    And makes the world taste good..."

Uwk
    drooling already; gonna head on over to the Freeport side of AB! ;)
  7. NefariaDarksoul Well-Known Member

LOVE that movie. I looked up pictures of the set on google before getting started on this project. There is also an old fashioned candy shop in england that i used for inspiration as well.
  8. Merriel Well-Known Member

Just toured this in person, and it really is fabulous. I LOVE the cash register, Nefaria...such a clever idea. The giant lollipops are cool. I still love the candy dispensers, very awesome. The stools and chairs are quite clever as well. Love the whole place...makes me feel like I'm visiting one of those old fashioned candy shops, where they sell the best old fashioned fudge. :D
  9. Jexi Well-Known Member

Great job as always! That stuff looks so tasty and well organized. I love the little people in action making the yummy goodies.Love the ice cream display and cart. Well, its all great. :)
  10. Sharann Well-Known Member

*eyes popping out*

Is this a personal Dojo?? Well it looks like a rather big place indeed. Some are really talented decorators :cool:

I will visit and vote. This is totally fabulous and I absolutely love all the little details. Great work!
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok so this is the AB server . . . Personal Dojo.
    *thinking I need another one of those to do something awesome with*
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I wis it were on SPLITPAW! *weeps*
  13. Dannnni Active Member

Just toured... very cute!
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hugs! I know how that goes; I keep starting something awesome on Splitpaw, then I get distracted by RL, then the holidays rear their ugly heads and I gotta make sure all the kids have all their stuff caught up... X-P

Uwk
    Merriel and NefariaDarksoul like this.
  15. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

Now i have to go out and get ice cream .. THANKS A LOT!!!
  16. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

The candy dispensers are very cool.
  17. Badhealer Active Member

This is so awesome, my mom owned an icecream parlor when I was young called 'Ye ol' Sweet Shop' Thank you for bringing back fond memories of my childhood. Gawd, now I am getting all choked up.
  18. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I love this! One of the jobs I had to help pay for college was working at a candy shop, and seeing the kiosk in the front room definitely brought back some memories.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Lucky, you two! I worked in a fish shop... ;->

Uwk
    NefariaDarksoul and Merriel like this.
  20. Merriel Well-Known Member

I worked at McDonald's....never again after that, lol.