The Starflower - Snowy Dwelling - AB Server {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Apr 17, 2018 at 2:00 AM.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Here is another from the spreadsheet and I love how it is named after the flower that is a theme throughout the home - also, THAT cake!:)

2. blackjack Member

Really like the flower/colour theme of this place. Well done.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Demy Member

I enjoy doing cakes. I specialize in wedding ones. I have performed or assisted with many roleplay weddings. No cake is ever the same. I decorate it based on color and flower choices. Lots of detail in them. Lots of time spent yelling at my curser.
    Here is a picture of another cake I did
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, Demy...I recommend DeviantArt.com. You won't get this problem. :(

Uwk
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! Where do the Star Flowers come from? They're lovely, and apparently give off more than a bit of light! :)

Uwk
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

They come from the Maldura merchant from the KA expansion, Puss
  7. Spirit Member

Wish i would have thought of ice bridges when i did this zone , I spent a fortune on gnomish grating when ice was so handy already.It is nicely spread out over the miles of ice available and yet safe to walk around in ( i have been in a couple of sketchy death traps in my travels) . I don't know how you flower children do this stuff , every time i put a plant in it shortly becomes a nasty dark stain in the carpet. Very pretty all in all , thanks for posting it for all the rest of us to see.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! I have that one! :D

Thanks! :)

Uwk