The Shadow Odyssey, Chapter 8: Aloha, Ethernauts question

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Mystfit, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Ages ago, I started the quest line but didn't finish it. Never was able to do Varsoon. I have a chance to do it now, but I had a question.
    According to the quest steps, I clear the area partially, spawn some NPC's, they tell me to kill varsoon, I then go back to NPCS.
    My journal has me at the varsoon step.
    If I kill Varsoon, will I be able to find the NPC's again after all this time, or would I do better to delete quest and restart to trigger the step where the NPC's appear.
    I hope I"m making sense. I'm worried since I'm doing a totally new instance from hwere I originally got the first part of the quest updated, they won't trigger after I kill varsoon.
    Also, do I need an actual item, Staff of Theer, in my bags?
  2. Rainmare Well-Known Member

you don't need the staff in your bags. if your on the step to kill Varsoon, then that's all you need to do. the story is this: While your taking on Varsoon, the Ethernaughts are taking on Anashti Sul. when Varsoon dies, you'll get a cut seen of the Ethernaught fight..and them and Anashti will disappear. after that, you go back to Antonia/Lucan to tell them about what you've seen to complete the line. your get the cloak and your ethernaught item of choice.
  3. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Thanks, it went exactly as you said. What I was really after was the house item Varsoon drops, but figured as long as I was in the neighboorhood...