The Shadow Odessy / Staff of Theer

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Tallithia, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Tallithia New Member

I have been working The Shadow Odessy quest on my toon Purrriah. I am on Chapter 8.
    I destroyed the anchors and am in the Palace of Fezhul. I have cleared all the portals and killed Varsoon. When I go out to speak to the Ethernauts, they say they want the staff of Theer but I dont have it. I dont know where it went. I thought I gave it to the Overlord but cant remember (was very tired at that point).My dialog ends with Bayle saying they want the sword, me saying "um..I forgot" and wont update further.

Has anyone else had this happen?

I thought if I deleted the quest it would take me back and I could figure it out...it didn't. It only took me back to going to the Overlord to give the report. *sigh*
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Did you equip the staff to kill the last anchor in the zone (after Executor Whatshisname)? You may still have it equipped rather than in your inventory.
  3. Tallithia New Member

I checked and did a bag search. It's gone. :(
  4. Evilnok Active Member

check your bank/house vault
  5. Tallithia New Member

I did.
    Evilnok likes this.
  6. Evilnok Active Member

check all your inventory bags...it's where I found mine lol
  7. Grouse Active Member

Use the item search on your character and search for "Theer". That is how I found mine when I needed it.
  8. Tallithia New Member

Yay! They sent me my Staff...and so quickly. Thank you to whomever pushed that through, or found where I left it. ;)