The Seven Deadly Sins

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Valzen, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Valzen Well-Known Member

Server: Halls of Fate
    Owner: Jazie
    Home: Secluded Sanctum
    Where: South Qeynos
    Leaderboards > Massive > Newly published

This place has more writing as in book, signs, etc than I've done before. It's not too wordy, but if they're skipped, I feel like the immersion might be lost. So be sure to have some time when you visit. I really appreciate feedback. Thanks so much for visiting! I had a blast with this one. :D

PS: the flora in the main hall are not supposed to be "pretty", but a dreary, dying ensemble that are "choking" out the light blue buds there. The deep red/purple lava ones are supposed to represent fire, and they match the curtains. LOL

Some sneak peeks at entry:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Omg omg omg omg a new Valzen home! Omw:)
  3. Ethini Well-Known Member

Too close to lunch time, will have to check it out after. :)
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Well that was an eventful tour:) First, the owner says "hi" - LOL, that's never happened to me before - and then my internet failed - d'oh! (that has happened to me before unfortunately). Anyway, I got there in the end and thoroughly enjoyed my visit - huge thumbs up - I'm feeling quite saintly right now pfffsh!

5. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you, Feb! LOL It was hilarious seeing you in game. Then you shooing me off. LMAO.
    Your tour is fantastic. I love it. It always does my heart good to see others' expressions. Yours were awesome. :D

Next time be sure to read the sign in the "Gluttony Gut". It explains the scavenger at the table. lol

I need to see what's wrong with Greed's actor. He does speak something about rolling greed and all shinies are his. hehe
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oh damn I missed the sign - so sorry hon - I parked Feb in your green room so will definitely be back to check it out - and also that was a "shoo" said with love<3 - I've never been caught on a tour before lol! I'm fully expecting that one day I'm gonna be chased off with a pitchfork and the owner shouting "Sod off Darkstar" at me - glad it wasn't you:)

Also I forgot to mention the smokin' Big Furry LOL - I got totally distracted by the beauty of the bar tbh!
  7. Valzen Well-Known Member

Oh don't feel bad! I was laughing!! LOL :D
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

That's oright then /beam:)
  9. Ethini Well-Known Member

Another awesome piece! Your imagination and creativity are inspiring. I loved this, it completely tanked my framerate and it was worth it :D
  10. Rivenly Well-Known Member

Totally loved this house! Reminded me of this picture :)

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Valzen Well-Known Member

Rivenly, I'm not sure how the house reminds you of Marta Dahlig's art, other than the name. lol
    My references were wiki and here: http://www.deadlysins.com/ The sins have been categorized for centuries. :confused:

Glad you liked it!
  12. Rivenly Well-Known Member

I'm not totally sure why her art popped in my head while touring, but it did :p Maybe it was the visualization of the colors in each room. I did want to add that the sloth room was my favorite btw- gave me quite the chuckle! Again, really wonderful job!
  13. Valzen Well-Known Member

I really appreciate it! Thank you again! I have to admit Sloth was my favorite putting together. LOL
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: The Seven Deadly Sins
    Server: Halls of Fate
    Owner: Jazie
    Address: Secluded Sanctum, South Qeynos
    Decorator: Valzen
    Category: Hall of Fame, #43 Creativity (Recent)