The Scrivener's Tale: Tradeskill Signature Questline Feedback

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by Gninja, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Gninja Developer

Rofl, thats hilarious. Will fix it. Good catch.
  2. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

Quest: The Scrivener's Tale: A Crafter's Plea

After you arrive in Eryslai and speak to Recipes for Adventuring, it sends you to craft an offering to Xegony. The Location shows in the Journal as "Work Bench", but it really should be either "Unknown" or "Multiple Locations" or stay pointed at Eryslai, since that field is usually used for a zone or instance name.
  3. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

Quest: The Scrivener's Tale (final)

The quest reward, Planar Adventures, is a charm with three white slots. None of the Nails adornments will go in a charm slot. Are there more Nails coming?
  4. Gninja Developer

Just wanted to give a quick "THANK YOU!" to all the beta testers that ran through this questline a billion times to get all the kinks worked out.

Here's to a smooth launch next week :) See you guys in Norrath. We are wrapping up some odds and ends over the weekend but we're almost there!
    Blazen, Pheidra, Xianthia and 2 others like this.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Last minute stuff I think is happening...

Quest: The Proof of Power
    Journal: Use the Celestial Nilborien Mount Illusion from the mount window!

Using the illusion is not updating the quest. I've dismounted, zoned, re-used the illusion and quest is not updating. I've also gone to find the Great Nest in case the quest was changed, but no relief on getting quest to update.

Have also re-crafted the illusion.
  6. Kamyo New Member

Yep, I can confirm

have used illusion from mount window several times, dismounted put reg mount on and back and no update. I keep getting
    "You must swap out the "Celestial Niborien Mount Illusion" for the Celestial Niborien Illusion" in your mount window before it can be applied.

Current status of Tradeskill Signature line quest - stuck cant get past this point
  7. Meryanar New Member

Confirm too.
    I even started the Crafter Timeline again, no update past this point.
  8. Audrel New Member

Confirm as well.

Journal: Use the the Celestial Nilborien Mount Illusion from the mount window!
    Equipped and unequipped between regular mount and nilborien mount several times. Tried deleting quest and starting over, and it still does not update. The first time I did the quest line on different account it worked great. The chat message indicates, "You must swap out the "Celestial Nilborien Mount Illusion" for the "Celestial Nilborien Illusion" in your mount window before it can be applied." Has another step or different crafted item been added that didn't quite make it into the game?
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Sadly it's still broken but not in the same way.

I now see potteries and can smash them while on the crafting part but I get no shards when I click them (even if I have the "hand" option and it disappears after clicking but nothing goes into my inventory). I also don't see any vial of saps any more so I can't gather them.
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

That's probably it. There wasn't the word "mount" first as it was a regular illusion. The old crafted illusions where renamed and old recipes too, so it should be the same item. Perhaps some kind of name check somewhere.

I checked all the chars who did it weeks ago but I can't find a remnant of the original :/
  11. Kamyo New Member

As of Sunday afternoon quest is working again