The Rum Runner / F.S Distillery quests/missions

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ShirQuickpaw, Dec 19, 2022.

1. ShirQuickpaw Member

Hello all,

don't know if this old hidden achivement (which is still listed in the quest achivements wiki) is broken or working correctly.

I do believe I found all the missions / quests belonging to the F.S Distillery instances, but there is no complete list available in the wiki. I certainly have those in the wiki, but don't know which one I might be missing for the achivement to trigger.

Does anyone still have a complete list of those quests and mission or knows about the state of the achivement?

Thanks in advance for any replay and help offered.
  2. ShirQuickpaw Member

I would like to tend my question to another mystery of the F.S Distillery, which the wiki doesn't say much about in.the dungeon achievements liszt: There are two achivements that mention a Brokenskull Marauder, but though I plaed through all available instances I could nver find him. What is the instance he is in and if he is only a rare named, what are his trigger conditions.

Again thanks in advance for ny help and info provided.
  3. Zizinana Active Member

Hi)
    Averting the Rumpocalypse,
    11 Bottles of Rum on the Wall,
    22 Bottles of Rum on the Wall,
    99 Bottles of Rum on the Wall
    Solo:
    Exchange of Favor
    Drink is the key
    Drowning in Drink
    Ariel Burial
    For Grog’s Sake
    Heroic:
    For Grog’s Sake
    Killer Distiller
    Operation Disruption
    Gangbusters
    For Grog’s Sake
    Key to the Office (Challenge Mode Access)
    Event Heroic:
    Private Property
    Challenge:
    Private Property
    Advanced Solo:
    Private Property

If, after completing all these quests, you did not receive an achievement, then approach Groo on the pier in front of the entrance to the zones ( 723, 7, -399)I got mine after talking to him.