The Royal Qeynos Apartments - Everfrost Portal - Maj'Dul - {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi everyone
    Check out Vasiagio's portal hub - I'd like to book the apartment with the luminescent light fitting, I could look at that all day:)
    Also, what I thought might be a telepad was a portal to another of Vas's homes - I was being more dense than usual!

elflover, Ratbill, Mystyrys and 5 others like this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

I love Vas's ingenuity in his constructions. He is so good at finding unusual uses for items. He had Cey and I tour it to see what we think, and he's done an absolutely fabulous job in those apartments. My first tour through, I asked him where all the lighting was because he hadn't put the lighting in yet, and we all know how creative he is with lighting, lol.

Love the crystals on the underside of the top cabinets in the kitchen, love both chandelier's above the dining tables, and all the absolutely amazing custom furniture. I think one of my favorite things is the final touch he gave the home, with the house actor wearing the travel pack and carrying her suitcase, and the cart full of luggage. Oh, and Febrith, you missed the lovely tea cabinet he made in the upstairs apartment. You really should check that out too...it's really lovely! :)
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Well Febrith was about to leave the house when I was just starting the tour. My videos are taking much longer to upload but at least this time the video can be put on full screen (at least with my setup). Got busy so took me awhile to get this posted sorry.

Title: The Royal Qeynos Apartments
    Server: Maj'Dul
    Owner: Faebella
    Address: Everfrost Home - Qeynos
    Decorator: Vasciagio
    Category: Large Homes, Newly Published #1
    Note: Part of on-going series of 13 homes linked, this is second house (first is Cizia's Apartment)

Very curious if people think the video looks better now that I have upgraded to a new rig.
    Ratbill, elflover, Moena and 4 others like this.
  4. Spextasy Well-Known Member

LOL Feb I love how you say Faebella with the Italian accent. That was awesome.
    Vas is one of my favorite decorators. I adore his style and his own special creative flair. (And his amazing custom floors are just one of my absolute favorite things ever!) All of his homes are fantastic and none of them ever look the same. His Hua Mein Retreat (I forget the name of it) is what actually inspired me to break out of mine. ;)

This one is no exception! Love every part of it, especially the use of the ash throughout. Well done, Vas! :)
    Merriel and Febrith like this.
  5. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Vas will always be one of my favorite decorators and this place definitely shows why! I'm shocked he's not an architect or interior designer in real life. The wow factor was definitely in place, especially when you walked in and looked up while saying wow! You were spot on when you said each room was different. I'd be very tempted to repeat toilets or kitchen sinks. Speaking of sinks, a chest of skulls!!! Incredible!!! And my grandmother had a silver tray of perfume bottles on her dresser as well. Was definitely a nostalgic moment here too. Excellent video once again Feb, and insane work as always Vas! You're such a clever kerra!
    Merriel, Febrith and Spextasy like this.
  6. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Why you gotta copy me? Get outta my head!
    Merriel, Febrith and Spextasy like this.
  7. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Why you gotta copy me? Get outta my head!
    Merriel, Febrith and Wizzam like this.
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

Awww I totally got carried away by the light fitting in that room! Here is the tea cabinet which I'm sure Oaky captured in her video - which I'm about to watch with a nice cuppa tea coincidentally!:-
    [IMG]
    Merriel and Spextasy like this.
  9. kianne Well-Known Member

Nice tour Ocarinah this is a lovely home very ingenious ... great Job Vas i luv it! :)
    Merriel and Ocarinah like this.
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

LOL - did you call me a skinny little fae? I guess it's better than a "flying pest" - thanks Xalandra! x
    Merriel, Spextasy and Xalandra like this.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I said speedy, speedy little fae cuz you get to the new houses so dang fast to do video tours.
    Merriel, kianne and Febrith like this.
  12. Xalandra Well-Known Member

Bwahaha! Hey now...to be fair it was Watchwoman Ofelia who called the fae "flying pests" ;)

This place is absolutely amazing! Those suitcases are brilliant! I agree with Feb on how lovely it is that he allowed the natural steps peak through...they match so perfectly with the structure. I love how every apartment has a different style yet they flow so nicely as a whole. That honey to do list is hilarious! How creative to use those small wooden tables as a wood stack. So many wonderful things that it's hard to narrow it down to just a few to talk about. Great job!
    Merriel and Febrith like this.
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

Lol aaah ok! I was just lucky I had a day off yesterday and caught Vas's post between binge watching Better Call Saul!
    Merriel and Spextasy like this.
  14. Febrith Well-Known Member

That Ofelia - I shall need to change her mind about fae!:)
    Merriel, Spextasy and Xalandra like this.
  15. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ocarinah, your video looks and sounds great on your new rig. Loved the sound effects from your kitty, hehe, especially the purring when you were viewing the plushie on the bed. :D