The Road from 60-80?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Neraku, Feb 1, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Neraku Guest

Currently lvl 53 and have had no trouble soloing/grouping up to this point, I have also not had the need to upgrade any of my spell beyond adept 1 and just using quest reward equipment. I know they changed it to where you level faster now between 1-60 and boy did they(4 days time played) I'm sure some people have done it way quicker than that. I know that with other classes its a must to get mc gear and adept3 spells to level/group, but so far playing the warlock I have not had the need/desire too since the leveing is going by so fast. The question I have for the Warlock peeps is this.
    1. Does the playstyle/difficulty change that much for 60-80? Meaning can I still save my money by not buying rares/adept3/masters?
    2. Can I still level/group good enough using quest reward items? And is there that much of an extra advantage to getting adept3/masters/mastercrafted gear before 80?
    3. What is the lowest level spell that 80 warlocks cast that needs upgrading to adept3? Meaning what spell do I need to start the upgrading to adept3 with and is there any spells from that point on to 80 that does not need upgrading?
    4. And last question is how much if any does it slow down between the levels of 60-80?
  2. ARCHIVED-DwarvesRUs Guest

Neraku wrote: