The procs "Blood and Ashes", and "Gore and Conquest" don't stack.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Hennyo, Oct 10, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Hennyo Guest

The title says it all, the potency effects of these procs currently do not stack at all. Both procs have completely different names and are found on different pieces, could this please be fixed.
  2. ARCHIVED-tomsky Guest

Hennyo wrote:
    If I remember correctly, Gore and Conquest was the proc they renamed to Blood and Ashes when it was horrifically broken and was pulling mobs from miles away, so it's possible that the coding means they don't stack because of this.
    I may be wrong though!
  3. ARCHIVED-Hennyo Guest

tomsky wrote:
    That is very possible something like that was done. I will say the procs are near identical with one just being stronger than the other. Of course with completely different names, a player would have no clue that they were considered the same proc. If they were meant to be the same exact proc, the real question then is, why does "Gore and Conquest" even exist, because the "Blood and Ashes" proc comes off of harpie trash drops while "Gore and Conquest" comes from Glokus. The question here is, why does a named drop an inferior version of the same proc from a common trash drop in the same zone?
  4. ARCHIVED-tomsky Guest

It was a quick fix at the time to This
  5. ARCHIVED-Cloakentuna Guest

Just off a few tests I've done, Blood and Ashes also does not stack with Triumphant Coup, the proc on the mage avatar ring.