The Path to Peace quest

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Dimdau, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Dimdau Active Member

I have a trouble with this quest As you can see on picture(https://gyazo.com/f033c7b5fa4c43f459f0a496f9f62786), I got the fruit from the satyrs, I just would need try give them to holgresh, but when I get closer all options that I have is attack them, what does not update the quest. Its happening to all holgresh around, its not only with the firefinglers, I tryed warriors, foragers and skycallers as well.

May i have some help, pls?

Ty
  2. Balcerak Well-Known Member

It has been a while. Do you need to 'use' the fruit to cast the calm spell first? I mean not from a dialogue, just put the fruit on a taskbar and click it or maybe there is a picture of the fruit up on the quest helper you click on? Just guessing but hope you get this figured out!
  3. Elyria Well-Known Member

I just did this quest! Yes, to above, also you have sneak up on them - you can't calm a holgresh if engaged in combat. It can take a couple tries to get a calmed one to talk though. Good luck!
  4. Dimdau Active Member

well I dont see the fruit on my bags, tehn I wonder I shoudl only click on them to ofer, but as I asid I dont find any up to that, only attack and attack on all of them.... So I dont know how to do it.

Oh I found how it works, ty for help, it worked now :D
  5. Elyria Well-Known Member

You have to have the quest in your quest helper, then there is a scroll icon to click on to cast calming spell. (Right clicking the holgresh only allows for attack.)