The Oratorium of Thyr

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Orpheus666, Nov 30, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

So I'm trying to go talk to Nagafen to work on Speak as a Dragon for an alt... and there's a zone blocking my path and no signs of an access quest where ever I look for information. Any info is appreciated, but I thought access quests for the old zones had been removed as a requirement.
  2. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

The oratorium? Not sure it's exaclty like an access quest but I guess I can see it...in any case, all you have to do is clear the zone and you pass on through to Naggy. It's a bit dicey with some classes if soloing as you get put into a cage.
  3. ARCHIVED-Terron Guest

If you deal with the Oratorium once then you get access to a cleared version for subsequent visists.
    But bring a friend, a pet or some long range attack to aggro the named after getting caged.
  4. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

Exactly the same as it was at launch. First time down to Nagafen, you have to deal with the Oratorium of Thyr. Once you clear it that first time, you will be able to pass through unmolested on subsequent trips. You will need some hostile ability that reaches 50m if you wish to solo it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

so i've gotta kill all the giants on the way to the door? cause right now i can't even get to the version with mobs inside. The door is not clickable.
  6. ARCHIVED-Quicksilver74 Guest

You need to speak Giant Language in order to zone in to the Oratorium of Thyr.
  7. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

My alt has Giant Langauge and L&L done, someone else mentioned this as well and no luck.
  8. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

Group with a guildee/friend who has done the Oratorium. They can click you thru to the empty version and so bypass the instance.
  9. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest