The Official Duck Mount Request thread

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Errrorr, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Trust me, it already feels that way to me.
  2. Corydonn Well-Known Member

3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Here's the lore for a giant duck. Cranky the Wizard does a growth spell on a duck. The End.
    Wolfsbaine and Errrorr like this.
  4. Corydonn Well-Known Member

It'd have to be an evil duck. Qeynos would be out!
  5. Endymion Developer

When I was younger, ducks lured my sister into a patch of mud where she slipped and fractured her ankle. While younger, anti-sister me would debate whether that's a good thing or bad thing, older, contrarian me will use it as ammo for the anti-duck mount fight. Say no to duck mounts!
    Katanallama likes this.
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Nathan Ironforge and Qho Augren team up, they raid a local potion store, and use growth potion on Sergeant Quackers to see what happens.
    Buggabug and Katz like this.
  7. Corydonn Well-Known Member

I hope to see both of you at the duck wrangling Festival of Unity event tonight!
  8. Amfish Active Member

Think about it this way. Giraffes are basically horses, just with stretched necks and legs! and alpacas/llamas are almost like horses, just with weird hairstyles!!

[IMG]

And who wouldnt want to ride around norrath on a mount with those teeth! Just look at this ones expression, so, expressive!!

[IMG]
    Moonpanther and Katanallama like this.
  9. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Amfish bringing Selfies to the thread.

/Impressed
    Foretold and Regolas like this.
  10. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

That door the fire elemental guarded? It had giant tame ducks behind it. They were raised by Naggy's giants' as food. They escape, and end up scattering to the four winds, some make it to Antonica, others to the Commonlands.

Lore done.
  11. Nicolos Active Member

Which seems to be the thought process for most of the lore here lately tbh
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Wow way to be a downer!
    Neiloch, Avahlynn and Errrorr like this.
  13. Katanallama Well-Known Member

I wept when I read the duck lore :(
  14. phlik Member

total tearfest :p
  15. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Tearful duck is sad
  16. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Just going to leave this here.

[IMG]
    Katz, Griffon Lady and Rizz like this.
  17. Regolas Well-Known Member

What was the lore behind giant bunnies? Or leaping lizards? Or many other mounts in game?

You don't need lore anymore. Just like the Meatbeast, you just claim Bristlebane is messing around for fun.
  18. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

Just upgrade Quacker Yig with a couple new skins... wood duck, loon, muscovy.
  19. Katanallama Well-Known Member

The lore behind the bunnies is a cruel and dangerous story... If only you knew the truth you would not doubt their existence... But for the sake of Norrath this is a secret we must take to our graves, I beg of you noble champion do not seek that which might bring about the second shattering!
    Katz likes this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Katz and Regolas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.