The new split system need some adjustment.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Black, May 2, 2013.

1. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

Interpret things wrong much? Not sure what you pulled that comment out of but would suggest you return it for a full refund since the comment it generated had absolution no bearing on the response.

time will tell........ lets see what you can make out of that one.
  2. Avirodar Well-Known Member

The way I read it, Dulcenia was agreeing with you, albeit indirectly.

Go back and read it again? Apply some measure of context based on the nature of the 6 posts beforehand.
  3. Zypherous New Member

I don't see the problem. I'm new and used to run pr and soh, vp etc. The new zones in a group of 6, if I did two or three I'd end up with 30 or so pp. also all the item drops and corpse lots add a bit more. Now with the old content you could only access them once every few days for a few hundred play. The new content can be done quickly without stopping potentially depending on group and therefore yield more money.

Even if you have better gear than what drops and you still want money, you can always sell looting rights too. I've been making much more money since they improved the coin drop in new content compared to running soh and pr.
  4. Regolas Well-Known Member

I haven't, but that's because

a) I haven't grouped much (4-6 instances since GU)
    b) With Legacy farming I could log on an hour or two every 3 days and earn about 1kpp over my 5 toons doing PR, SoH and Munzoks.

But, I'm still really glad of this change. Because I was bored of running these zones. But the reward was just too good not to run.

Now I'm making some cash. It's not anywhere near what I used to, and I can't get the repeatability by running multiple alts over the same zone as much (because they're not on 3 day timers), but it's enough to cover expendables and add to my bank balance. And I don't dread logging on knowing I've got 2 hours of plat farming to do before I start progressing my characters.