the monk class hat

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-swordfel, Sep 5, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Deathblade13 Guest

I think our class hat looks about 1000x more cool and unique that some gay headband. Now the bruisers look like the karate kid. Big deal.
  2. ARCHIVED-Perfidious1 Guest

looks like an upside down fruit bowl.

/showhood ftbamfw
  3. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

I'd like it if it was a "headband-only" graphic, but the one I saw was just a leather skull cap with a brown headband.
    (Also I thought it was going to be a white headband instead of brown)

No, I wouldn't trade in my wok pan for a headband :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Perfidious1 Guest

hoolook hat = white head band
    relic hat = brown
  5. ARCHIVED-Deathblade13 Guest

monk hat = looks like an actual monk hat
    bruiser hat = looks like when I tied a dishrag to my head when I was 7 years old and wanted to be a ninja

The bruiser hero:

[IMG]

I heard that in LU 29 they will be adding class pants, and the bruisers will be getting camouflage. Hmmm, maybe I should betray.

/beatdeadhorse off
    Message Edited by Deathblade13 on 09-12-2006 10:14 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-Rrawl Guest

The excarnate Rickshaw from the labs also has the 'rice hat' look and can be worn by bruisers.
  7. ARCHIVED-dgray225 Guest

I've been thinking about trying a monk lately, and what would really tip the scales is if monks got those freakin hooked-up bamboo hats that Thunder and the crew from Big Trouble In Little China got that cover up your whole head and flared out about two feet all around. I would make a monk immediately.
  8. ARCHIVED-Supple Guest

Great post Deathblade! I really needed a laugh on a thursday morning!
    Camo pants? What a horrible thought. And, as previously stated, I love the monk hat, always have. If it looked exactly like a rice hat, I would be happier, but you cant have everything. What I wanted was a rice-like hat that covered my eyes, and this one does that. Im very very happy with it, even if it does look a little alien saucerish :smileywink: