The Molten Throne

Discussion in 'Zone Discussion' started by Chrol, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Chrol Developer

Bugs and feedback on The Molten Throne should burn in this thread.

Thanks!

-Chrol
  2. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Only bug I noticed would be the first couple steps when you enter and speak to Druzzil then go through the cut scene are not group updates, the rest of the zone was
  3. Chrol Developer

Thanks Scrappyz. I'll let Kaitheel know.
  4. Nero Active Member

The portal to go back to the Colosseum of Valor is labeled as "the Plane of Valor"
  5. Chillispike Active Member

Some of the trash mobs are grouped to 2 or 3 encounters. tanking em as a mage is really hard (died 4 times trying).
    As Coercer 2 mobs max, as channeler 8 mobs at once .. totgether half the zone at once :/

The named breaks when you drag him to far away .. i guess ok to get him into the roots to stun him.
    The some what annoying part with it, is just that you don't know where it will break.
    So throne, left and right are nasty, damage seemed okish from named .. but for a Coercer not soloable.

Once he went down, it's a bit of "unclear" what to fear that gonna happen ... shall i zone out .. shall i stay .. i guess 1 more death doesn't matter now. (I don't wanna spoil it to much) .. a erm "maybe" in the quest journal would be nice .. maybe. kind of a panic moment there at the end lol
  6. Nero Active Member

As a tank i pulled every single mob in there at once. none of them leashed or broke. yes they are all dead now.
  7. Pioneer Member

Zone in nice. But fight is too short. =)
    Wanna more epic stuff, mb resurrect for sulonites or "throw me away" event while fighting with them.
  8. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

The Colosseum of Valor is in the Plane of Valor.
  9. maxximum Member

What's your hp and potency?
  10. Nero Active Member

And yet every other portal leading back to the Colosseum actually says "Colosseum of Valor, and not "Plane of Valor"
  11. Chrol Developer

It will be changed to Coliseum of Valor. Thanks.
  12. Mermut Well-Known Member

Many of the Sullonite mobs seemed to be linked in the sense that when you pull one, one or more others ALWAYS come. They are not actually linked, however. When playing on a toon with a good number of encounter arts and almost no AoEs (in this case my coercer), this is problematic. I have multiple mobs beating on me and I can only hit one at a time.

Please consider actually linking the mobs or making it possible to pull them a fewer at a time.
  13. Chillispike Active Member

The trash followed me as well, without any problems. They just beat up mages :(

15mil hp, 35k pot, 800k abmod, 75 fervor or so, which is quite a lot, considering the "free gear" gives you like 8mil hp.
    I had no problem damaing them .. when i pulled 8 with a healer along i casted 1 etherflash (Grandmaster) and all 8 where dead.
    The problem is rather surviving them, when 3 linked ones of them are attacking at once.
  14. Chillispike Active Member

As far as i remember: The zone has no ingame map.
  15. maxximum Member

You should be at least 20m hp and 40k potency from the free gear, amongst other things. That's without having epic, ethereals, tome, etc.
  16. olleran Active Member

Did this yesterday on my monk with no issues. Today ,after the patch, i had problems with The Blood Primordial encounter resetting , it seemed to happen just as the circles spawned. It happened more than once.
  17. Chrol Developer

The Blood Primordial resets if you drag him too far from his spawn point, although I may need to increase that a bit.
  18. Chrol Developer

This should be fixed tomorrow.
  19. BuddyT New Member

Just curious if the tallonite's stifle is supposed to ignore Sanctuary.
  20. Keelinn Member

Unless I am doing something horribly wrong, I'm going to go ahead and say this zone is ridiculous.
    Took me 6 minutes to kill 2 sullonites. I cant survive more than 2 at a time.
    I count 29 sullonites on track. It is going to take me an hour and a half + to clear them.