The Matron !!

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Schmoogles, Jul 25, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-KrayzieKal Guest

Newsflash
    Kalidon Jowns was here!
    I like your "ignorant" theory where you post to amuse yourself. Almost reminds me of myself sometimes, except you have the entire internet tough-guy thing instead of really being like that. Thats cool homie more power to you!
  2. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

This just in: Kalidon buys all his raid strats from uber StarCraft players.
    Zerg ftw!!
  3. ARCHIVED-Ishbu Guest

Oh so this is all about how you want everyone to think your cool because you killed a mob on the same day as a couple other guilds. I get it now.

Killing it on the same day is the same thing. NPU killed it, seconddawn killed it, a handful of other guilds killed it and Im still not convinced it wasnt nerfed in some way when they did. You hear that Kalidon, your not special. Nobody thinks your special. And if your not very good at reading (a very real possibility since you cant even figure out what a paragraph is) Im saying we're not special for beating it when we did.

See your very very sensative. I made no threats. I would like to find out where I did make a threat. Go ahead, find it. Oh there arent any threats. There goes some credibitlity. By the way, if you cared so much about your credibitlity you probably wouldnt have run away from Eternal Chaos in the first place. I guess if you really wanted to bring this up we can. EC owned you. You ran from EC to the one server you knew would be easy to recruit players to because everytime a high leve, full equipped character quits the game, their character ends up on your server. Then people buy said character and you have a full equipped toon in guild. The option of someone leaving your guild and removing their character that your guild equipped isnt a possiblity or a reality for you, like it is every other server. You needed special rules to play by evidentally. Im not sure why you would want to call attention to your credibility though?

If you would like though, I can point you to several posts where I looked like a clown, this is certantly not one that ranks up there. I would say posting something like, I order my members to die because we arent good enough to kill the mob straight up and have to instead zerg it would make me look like a clown, but I didnt post that, you did. Why did you want to bring that up again? It wasnt enough we had already had a good long laugh at you and you wanted us to have another?

I beleive it was Amend who first cleared lyceum when it was released. OMG Amend owns every other guild because they killed it the same day as a bunch of other people! FoH killed Venekokr in HoS first. OMG FoH owns every other guild because they killed it the same day as a bunch of other people! Oh wait, I dont remember any posts by those guilds claiming such facts, because they were smart enough to realize that killing it on the same day only a matter of a couple minutes/hours earlier isnt important. But, if they had made posts, at least those guilds could claim they were the first ones. You cant even claim that. Your puffing out your chest about doing something 2 other guilds did the same day that qualifies for the 3-5 spots? I guess if your proud of being the third loser thats your thing, but again, why would you even want to call attention to that?

All Im getting out of your post is that you like being belittled. Are you one of those self hating people? Or maybe you just get some sort of phsycial pleasure from pain? Either way, you need help.

PS - The zerg were in starcraft, your playing the wrong game if you need them to win.
  4. ARCHIVED-KrayzieKal Guest

Your post is filled with so much b/s there is no point even reading it all. You threatened us that we should just give up before Gaige explained how we exploited the mob. You understand now? Look in a dictionary and learn the correct definitions to particular words before you base all of your credit on them. Even killing it same-day, before someone else doesn't matter, then why did Gaige say that about TT? Hahahahah
    You can keep crying to make yourself look better while you even accuse me of trying to look cool, unlike you I don't get off from the forums. As far as Faydark goes, who cares it was in T5 LOL. And us and EC are actually very friendly guilds amongst eachother. Maybe thats the difference with us, not only do we know how to dominate a server but on our path to dominating, we left a very good impression. You talk so much [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] I can imagine how you treat other guilds on your server. The entire thing about 50% hate us/like us, blah blah blah, is B/S. I always liked Dissolution and think you are a great guild. I think you are a foolish leader for trying to burn these worldwide guilds down though, honestly I think you are the one everyone is laughing at. Well besides the ones posting with you.

This started from you complaining from 1 thread, over about 10, burning NPU SD, burning TT, and now burning EL. Believe it or not, jokes on you. You aren't no.1 never was, quit acting like it. TBH I think if Magank was still around maybe you would be no.1 keep trying Ishbu. I am content with my guild and my server, you guys are all gonna end up on Bazarr anyways just like your maker so maybe one day we'll be able to squash this. Until then it will be a never ending flame war because there is no way you will out-do me especially if your best attack is related to Faydark.
    Keep in mind we beat all T5 mobs including brutal before T6 hit, we were amongst the best then, and now. Nothigns changed, so what does us moving to shadowhaven have to do with anything? You switch topics so much its hard to understand what you are really trying to say. From my personal experience of reading your posts you probably just want me to understand that I am a fool or something, which will never happen. Hopefully you understand that your e-p isn't Al Capone status, more like Jim Carry status.
    Message Edited by KrayzieKal on 07-29-2006 02:26 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

I'm still laughing at you killing your players on purpose so they have full power. Oops, guess I'm getting laughed at now. /cry
  6. ARCHIVED-Ishbu Guest

Care to show us all where?
    So in conclusion, you werent good enough and had to run.

As for the rest, Kalidon, havent you realize that your opinions are nothing but those of some guy who lost his credibilty back in t5? You werent good enough and had to run to a server with special rules for god's sake. Thats pathetic. Honestly this thread didnt have any bashing about your guild till you came in bashing other guilds. Thats on you. Why you wanted to call attention to your flaws and horrible strategies is beyond me. I would feel cold, bitter, shame if I had to resort to zerging mobs. But then again, I dont enjoy being a pathetic loser.
    I could touch more on the Magank issue but your too clueless to even understand Dissolution and their creation wasnt even Magank's idea. Heck, you dont know anything about Magank even and its obvious to anyone that did from what you wrote. Although I do remember what Magank said about you. Im not sure you'd want them repeated and I certantly cant post them word for word because I would surely get banned for attacking another player's intelligence, skill, and all around usefullness.
    You see kalidon, your nothing but another idiot tank who thinks that because you hit the taunt button you actualy understand how to run things. Your own members talk about how horrible your loot policies are and how you do such a bad job with things. You only have any form of success because you ran from Eternal Chaos and to a server where all the high level, well equipped people who quit the game from raid guidls like ours end up. Without that influx you wouldnt have anything. Hell many of your members ask us for strats and help on doing DPS because your not even good enough to guide them to playing their class well.
    And finally, and this is the best part for me, you think I actually care about what everyone on these boards things of me. Unlike you who says you really do care about the credibilty you dont have, I dont give a [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] what people think of me. I just speak the truth and tell it like I see it. That kind of the way Dissolution works. We dont even have an ****** because we dont care. It must hurt though being you and caring so much about it but knowing that your nothing but a wannabe who couldnt hack it on a real server.
    The bottom line kalidon is that you couldnt handle EC and you ran. You had to run to a server with special rules to help you over other guilds on other servers. And furthermore you still cant do anything respectably because you need to zerg it. Your pathetic. Do you know why people dont respect Chaotic Legion? Its because they ran from competition and try to use pathetic measures to beat encounters. Sounds a lot like your guild. Oh wait, most people dont give you any credibitilty either. Unfortunately for you, you care about such things. I dont think you could actually get anymore pathetic.
  7. ARCHIVED-thorvang Guest

i'd love to see you all moved to one server :p
  8. ARCHIVED-Ishbu Guest

So would I....but Kalidon would just turn and run like he has done before, or like CL did, or like tunabash did.....
    EDIT - Unless it was a PvP server because I know for a fact that Kalidon has great zerging skills!
    Message Edited by Ishboozor on 07-29-2006 03:05 PM
  9. ARCHIVED-thorvang Guest

now that you mention it... where's tunabash? Oo
  10. ARCHIVED-catweaver Guest

Wow. I used to read your posts and even when I disagreed with you, I still had some respect for you based on the fact that you seemed to know what you were talking about. To see all this idiocy now and read you insulting Kalidon and Ethereal Legacy because we beat you to a kill - *shakes head*.

We did not exploit the kill. We did not zerg the kill. We have killed Chel'drak 3 times now and it's been an amazing event and truly shown how EL communication and cooperation has worked in the guild.

Lubij, Ethereal Legacy
    70 Fury
  11. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

I'm sorry, but Kalidon already admitted to zerging Chel'Drak. Its how your guild was able to stay in the encounter for 23mins. If a healer gets low, he commits suicide, revives so he is out of combat and regains mana and then joins the fight.
    An encounter which is won by members of the raid reviving over and over and returning to the fight full mana/health is called - zerging.
    I mean seriously...
  12. ARCHIVED-Pinski Guest

Just so that he ever edits this post, it'll be here for everybody to look at.
    Death Co-ordination is zerger.
  13. ARCHIVED-Ishbu Guest

Lubij, if I were you, I would tell Kalidon that if he didnt want to bring his guild into the discussion, he certantly shouldnt have brought them in. NOBODY was talking about EL. Then kalidon came in running his mouth and that let to telling everyone how you zerg. I still dont understand why.
    I repeate, if kalidon had never starting runnign his mouth, nobody would have said anything about EL. Your tool of a guild leader opened his and now a lot of your members(yourself included) are offended. As we speak Im in tells with 2 of your members who are insulted by this whole situation. They wouldnt feel that way if your own guild leader hadnt stood up for a public humiliation.
  14. ARCHIVED-Adrionica Guest

I understand it now Ishbu thinks his [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] don't stink thats about it, next time you hit the toilet take a wiff and realize it don't smell like roses and you are like everyone else
  15. ARCHIVED-KrayzieKal Guest

Last time I checked you were the one who invented the "zerge." That is how you were able to take down Jura'Nata without the ring right? You had a conjuror pet-pull Jura'Nata to the third floor while everybody else revive zerged the adds. Last time I checked you also invented the "exploit." That's what the broken stun poison was that you used on DMP is right? Or was it the warden root? How about the out of combat bug that you used to avoid AOE and sit full power while playing with the music tree? How about you exploiting the Three Princes over and over again? How about the full relic every member in your guild had after day 3 of lab farming? How about admitting you tried zerging the Night Blood in Halls of Seeing?

You keep switchin things up man what is it gonna be ... are we exploiters, are we zergers, are we chaotic legion incarnate? Are we a 120 member guild on Faydark who didn't even have half the member count above level 40?

But anyways, one day, we will all be moved to one server. One day I will see Ishbu's powerful character farming wooly spiders in everfrost. You talk about running ... but once you get to the graveyard server, there is no turning back. So test your luck, or talk your bull. And please try to discredit EL because we are on an exchange server ... I always love that. You say I am a mindless tank that merely taunts ... but fail to realize that I have also been the raid leader of Ethereal for years. You have the most ignorant and childish insults. But that's what you do. That's what DDT is made for. As you say yourself you love to [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn], whine, moan, debate, flame, and complain. I'm sorry that I do not have such an immense fascination with the forums like you do. I don't live for this stuff. I play the game, and I do stuff in my off-time. I really shouldn't be wasting my life away arguing with DDT. I'm like the newb convict, pleading my own case and calling my own witnesses in court. You guys are like Johnie Cochran, rolling 3 deep and all using the same Chewbaca story.

I used to actually care about what you thought or had to say. I used to think that recognition amongst guilds such as yours was actually worth something. I now realize though how much of a fool you really are. You aren't any better than the next guy lol, you really think you are? Trust me there is no public humiliation going on. You keep talking down on EL so bad yet we killed the mob before you, and thats what counts right? Nobody is talking smack on EL except you and your troll patrol ... get a grip, you are not the voice of the world.
  16. ARCHIVED-KrayzieKal Guest

You keep saying I admitted to zerging, but sorry, that's crap. We aren't a Starcraft guild. You mean to tell me nobody in your raid has ever died on purpose and then used their power book? That would be considered a zerge also right? I mean, a full raid of people dying over and over again and overwhelming a mob with bodies is really considered zerging. That's what you guys did on Jura'Nata. Thats what could be done on K'Dal in T5. Having a healer or two die on purpose during Chel'Drak is not zerging. A healer is just as likely to die on accident and revive, so is that any more acceptable? Are you saying that if chel'drak uses a critical AOE and 1 healer dies and then revives, your whole raid just zerged the encounter?
  17. ARCHIVED-Ishbu Guest

[IMG]

Maybe next time before making stuff up you wont tell us that you plan on doing so?

ZERRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
  18. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

To settle this once and for all they should make it unable to enter the chamber and the fight if you revive. Block you inside that tunnel until the mob is dead or the raid wipes.
    But then, that would only affect a few guilds who zerg the encounter anyway.
  19. ARCHIVED-KrayzieKal Guest

lol dude, I told skratch that gaige was a total idiot and that him spreading lies about us on the forums is just plain ignorant. I asked him to tell gaige to stop with the b/s and he said he can't, there is nothing he can do, nobody is Gaige's daddy. I said okay then so it will be okay if I just post random ignorant stuff that I make up about your guild? Do you really want to go into a never-ending flame war where people make stuff up about the other guild just to piss them off? Gaige started it, Skratch admitted that he only posted that EL exploits because of his PERSONAL disliking for me. All I was trying to accomplish with sending tells to Skratch was peace. I don't think this crap belongs on the forums and was just letting you know that I could be just as ignorant and childish and make false accusations about you guys just like you are doing to us.

As far as making stuff up, yeah, you guys exploited King Drayek. And Fountain of Life ... and Darathar. You definitely zerged spirit of vox, and pedestal of sky. You definitely zerged all of Gates. There you go, I did as promised, I made stuff up.

The other stuff tho about Jura'Nata and Djinn Master's Prism, the full relic in 2 days and Princes exploiting ... all that stuff is true per members of your own guild ... you denying that now lol?
  20. ARCHIVED-Adrionica Guest

this is channel 5live and we are in heavy debate with the DDT team. I have a question to the leader
    Is it true you left your server for a spell and then almost did not get back in because magank didn't want to share leader with you? i might be wrong you said we know nothin thats why im askin i remember seein your character on diff server
    oh and there is no once and for all, you think your lame end quotes are like a braveheart freedom call but theyre not you are like superdork lawyer eq2 forums 4000! goodluck with your never ending flames cuz you dont care. you yourself said you are saying a bunch of b/s just because thats what you do and you realize its b/s. right? don't even lie.