The Maj'Dul Menagerie - Maj'Dul Server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, May 2, 2016.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Now open and newly published on Maj'Dul - my zoo! The Maj'Dul Menagerie is listed under Massive Homes and is the companion project to my aquarium (The Oasis Aquarium - now located in the HoF under Newly Published!)

(Schitzophrenia's Ethernere Enclave, South Qeynos)

The Entrance.[IMG]

The Petting Zoo.
    [IMG]

Entering the Reptile and Amphibian House.
    [IMG]

A view inside the Aviary.
    [IMG]

Part of the Nocturnal House.
    [IMG]

Approaching the Big Cats Exhibit.
    [IMG]

The Insect and Arachnid House.
    [IMG]

The view leaving the Insect House.
    [IMG]

And finally, Dragons!
    [IMG]

There is, of course, much more to see in person! :)
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Looking forward to visiting - everything except the arachnid house! Lovely job:))
    Spextasy likes this.
  3. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Ok so this makes me want to go log onto one of my toons on Maj'Dul to see this in person. I love how you have the displays going into each exhibit, just like a real zoo!
    Spextasy likes this.
  4. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Ok so I couldn't stop myself lol I logged onto Perrigrin on Maj'Dul, who I haven't logged onto in over a year, to tour your menagerie. Oh...MY....GOD Clearly one of the best ones I've ever toured. This must have taken you forever and a day to complete. Your attention to detail is amazing, and I love how you have the information centers about each animal. Fantastic job!
    Spextasy likes this.
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit! =)
  6. Andarta Member

This looks awesome. I really need to get an extra character slot one of these days so I can check out all the beautiful homes coming out of Maj'dul in person.
    Spextasy likes this.
  7. Eryn Well-Known Member

Don't let her fool you. She pumps out houses like a Kardashian pumps out naked pics.
    Spextasy likes this.
  8. Khiara Active Member

Ahahahahahahahah ...laughed WAYYYYYY too hard at this!!!! Awesome! Taking a break from EQ2 right now ...but I KNOW how amazingly awesome her houses are! (see Harry Potter experience as a "just fer starters!" ;)
    Spextasy likes this.
  9. Spextasy Well-Known Member

lol thanks Khiara! Hope to see you back in-game soon! ;)