The Lecter Family Estate

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cheribomb, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Maj'Dul - South Qeynos - Mistmoore Crag Estate - Cheribomb

Agent Clarice Starling has to solve the abduction of the Senator's daughter Catherine Martin. She receives her assignment upon entering The Lecter Family Estate. After reading the book for clues at the entrance to the Estate; she must interview Dr. Lecter and his butler to find where Buffalo Bill is keeping her captive. Dr. Lecter's niece is in his care at the Estate and is turning out to be quite the fine protege for the Doctor. Your mission if you choose to do so is to help her solve this crime and return Ms. Martin to her family.

Can't tour on Maj'Dul? View more pics on my website.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Agent Clarice Starling's Assignment
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Parlour
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Hungry anyone?
    [IMG]
    The Butler in the kitchen[IMG]
    The kitchen with food on heat lamps and dumbwaiter[IMG]
    Second floor dumbwaiter[IMG]
    Master Suite[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Main bathroom
    [IMG]
    Miss Annabelle Lecter's room[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Miss Annabelle Lecter's room Dollhouse
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Estate cemetery
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Buffalo Bill and Catherine Martin pleading for her life in the dry well.
    [IMG]
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Wow, this place looks amazing! I shall have to tour it in person. Really awesome job, Cheribomb! I never noticed how much that furniture and those curtains match those Talonite? Valonite? tiles. They look great together. :)

Edit: I really love how you used the shadowed bookcases too.
  3. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

I really love this. So many little details. I like clutter, makes a house looked lived in. Just a normal seeming house with dark touches to set the spooky mood! The dollhouse is creepy adorable! Love the windows.
  4. Geden Well-Known Member

That. Creepy. Awesome. Facade. /faints
    You built that entire thing from scratch?! It looks like the original game building. So insanely and awesome. Too bad Somborn village doesn't have a house like this one.
    I love the dumbwaiter, the creative use of Shadowed Bookcases for detailing and crooked hanging pictures... Will definitely visit in person to appreciate the ambience.
    As always, you do stunningly creative things. Thank you for sharing! :)
  5. Ealdian Well-Known Member

Simply amazing! So much creativity, so much attention to detail! You always have the BEST ideas to stea...err, I mean, admire!

Thanks Cheribomb!
  6. Valzen Well-Known Member

Love the design! Awesome work, Cheri. Details are fabulous. :D
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Looks awesome! Will add to my tour list.
  8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Went to check this out after the servers came back up last night. Absolutely loved it. Sooo many details from the books and movies, and just so well executed. It's lovely and creepy all at the same time! Very nicely done, Cheribomb! :)

ETA : Favorite part was the creepy little dollhouse! Loved it!
  9. kianne Well-Known Member

this was The Dogs B.. amazing awesome i loved it very muchly, and that dolls house was wicked BRAVO BRAVO
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

I dread to think how many ornate shadowed bookcases you must have made and placed for this house lol - awesome job:) Really loving the whole Victorian feel and the dumb waiter and boarded up windows are genius! It really is a hell of a build - dark but romantic.
  11. Sharann Well-Known Member

This would be the PERFECT home for my little necro! I must visit this one!
    What I love about your creations Cheri is that you build them from scratch with such creativity. Amazing work as usual. :cool:
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yes the doll house was my favorite (had to screenie it from all angles) and the skull table lamps too so stealing!
  13. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone! It was hard trying to find stuff that got tiny enough for the dollhouse. I was hoping there was a thread on that somewhere but couldn't find anything. For those that want the layout for this house; I am considering selling the vacant version of it. I have an empty copy on AB that I just published "A Vacant Victorian Mansion by Cheribomb" Qeynos side under Dawnstriker. If there's any interest let me know and I'll make the materials list and post it with pics on my website. I have no idea what to charge for it.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One thing I noticed, and it might very well be my computer at fault, is that a lot of the stuff wasn't showing? :(

Uwk
  15. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

I wonder if you were in the A Vacant Victorian Mansion by Cheribomb on AB? The decorated Lecter Family Estate is on the Maj'Dul server.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  16. Gretel Well-Known Member

This looks absolutely amazing! I will have to find or make a Maj'Dul house touring alt for sure now and come check it out!
  17. Valzen Well-Known Member

I loved that little doll house, too! So clever. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  18. Kenana Well-Known Member

Absolutely beautiful! I really admire those of you that can build structures. I love the roof and the use of the shadowed bookcases. And the colors and lighting inside are perfect! Love it!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whoops, sorry, my bad; I meant that some of the images, the screenshots, weren't showing up here, in the forums. ;->

If memory serves, that was probably written in The Wee Hours, and my excuse for not being more clear was that my IV of caffeine had run dry. :D

Uwk
  20. Spextasy Well-Known Member

"Lecter Family Estate"
    Server : Maj'Dul
    Leaderboards : Hall of Fame
    Owner / Decorator : Cheribomb
    Videographer : Shanette

Valzen, kianne, Gretel and 3 others like this.