The "It Belongs in a Museum" Decorating Contest

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Lera, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You mean the ones with "frames" (edges top and bottom), like in the three main old-fashioned ones we can make for Frostfell?

Uwk
    Breanna and Valandra like this.
  2. Valandra Member

Yes! I remember those being in the game long before tiles and blocks came in to play. they are labeled *room divider* in recipies.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I think those were added by Domino when she started revamping house items in Kunark.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Lera Well-Known Member

That's one option, or you place them normally and flip them around with the editor.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Lera Well-Known Member

The room dividers were mostly added with Sentinel's Fate, so you can't use those.
    Valandra and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Even the old clunky ones with the frames? Wow. :-/

Uwk
    so used to thinking of the old clunky ones as being old... ;->
    Breanna and Valandra like this.
  7. draidean Well-Known Member

I can't remember, were the floor, ceiling, and wall textures in those houses available then and can we use those? You know where you pay the nominal fee to buy each one and change them out at will.
  8. Lera Well-Known Member

Yes, you can use those, so that's another option for textures.
    draidean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Lera Well-Known Member

I've updated the allowed item lists to include additional books. Most of the old books were replaced with the new style books and you can't get the old ones anymore. You're allowed to use the replacement ones that look the same as the old ones.

NOT ALL REPLACEMENT BOOKS HAVE THE SAME LOOK AS THE OLD BOOK.

The ones you can use are on the list. If it's not on the list, you can't use it.
  10. Lera Well-Known Member

I've sent email to the address you signed up from with the rules and prizes to everyone who signed up. If you didn't get an email, you're not signed up. People can sign up until the contest ends, but you don't get extra time if you sign up late.
  11. draidean Well-Known Member

Are house actors allowed?
  12. Lera Well-Known Member

Nope. House actors are from 2014.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Waahhh... :(

Uwk
    who's really, really not nostalgic, but wishes everyone luck :)
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Wolfess Member

I've sent Lera an email but gotten no answer yet. Think I've done a pretty good job on inn rooms on Thurgadin server but waiting for reply first before publishing it
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  15. Lera Well-Known Member

I didn't get any email. :( If it was in-game, my mailbox is full. Try re-sending it, or PM me on the forums.
  16. Wolfess Member

I've published it now under the name "Gewenia's Retro Hovel" on Thurgadin server. It's in NQ a large inn room in Irontoes East. Please take a look Lera. I've tried to pm you but couldn't. Hoping this is ok way to enter competition?
  17. Lera Well-Known Member

I'm not looking at any of the houses until it's time to judge them, but I've added you to the list.
  18. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Eek! less than a week left *panic* why is lighting so hard -.-
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The only thing that saves me with that is looking at www.EQ2Furniture.com for the "shines brightly" writing in the Description Text box. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Lunarosa like this.
  20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Remind me please...

Am I am the doing the videos for this event? Is anyone else wanting to do some or all of them? Just checking. If I am, how will I know how to find all of the places? Will Lera be sending me or whoever is doing videos a list or posting in this forums, etc?

o_O:oops: