The Illusionist and You. Maximizing your DPS

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Revel, May 18, 2017.

1. Skiasss Member

i wish i knew how to post vids like ilyriel
  2. Jrox Well-Known Member

3. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Hell.. I won't give up my RELIC cloak because of this lol, sure I lose out of the second relic item for BP but the dps from PS is key
  4. Heck62 Active Member

Spellbind and Rising Tide Stack?
  5. Revel Well-Known Member

Yes
  6. Bydekm New Member

Any useful macros illies live by?

Mash buttons and whatnot.
  7. Allysia New Member

WOW! I have been searching for info on my Illy. She is an alt and i am still getting her ascention and epic onde, but this is amazing stuff. What server are you on? This is most useful information o have seen. You dont happen to play a Templar, I could use some advice there also. But seriuosly thank you for this post.
  8. Jrox Well-Known Member

Rev,

If you haven't already done so, I would recommend getting some friends together that already have class cloaks. Take them and make them all wear their cloaks and got to KP Raid and farm that cloak. You will NOT regret it.
  9. Revel Well-Known Member

That'll be like herding cats nowadays. At this point I'm waiting to see whats on the new class cloaks coming at the end of the month before trying to convince others to put in more effort than 3 raid nights a week since we're still technically a casual guild.
    elflover likes this.
  10. Glim Member

Can we get an update guide for illys.
    Ziplock likes this.
  11. Ziplock New Member

Bump
  12. Ilyriel-Jentara Active Member

I'm glad I've kept my Chromatic Cloak :)
  13. Ilyriel-Jentara Active Member

Doppleganger: Doppelganger V and above will grant triggers of Prismatic Chaos to the Illusionists group

Serious question; Did this get rolled back or delayed?
  14. Geniusincuba New Member

Yes I think they delayed it, I tried it yesterday and Doppelganger did not do anything as supposed, and dies instantly, so whaterever they do I hope it will be fix so it's permanent or lives trough the timer.
    Udonn likes this.
  15. Jrox Well-Known Member

Amazingly, still no fix...
    Fatyl likes this.
  16. Fatyl New Member

I think biggest hit in the game right now is Anti-life!
  17. Jrox Well-Known Member

And illy's continue to be forgotten by the Dev team. Sad we can't get brought back in line. Really miss playing my Illy as my main.
    Athenia, SolarFaire and Bhayar like this.
  18. Mahateb Member

You may not like it, but , unless u deeply love playing an illusionist, just betray. Coercer is far far better then illusionist. be it Buffs or dps. there is no match.
  19. Smashey Well-Known Member

The renewal abiltities just made a problem an even bigger problem.

The Phantom Troupe bonus is decent, but does not make up for what Coercers can do now at all and in a game where everyone wants to do the highest numbers we all know what will happen.
  20. Athenia Well-Known Member

Nudging this. I know that betraying would make me much more useful to groups, but I don't have it in me to gather GMs and all for a new class.

Illy players don't want Coercers nerfed by any means (please don't) but we'd like to be brought up to level playing ground with them.