The hottest gossip on the coolest server [Permafrost]

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Gryger Halifax, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Gryger Halifax Guide

This just in...

Strange objects sighted in the skies above the Thundering Steppes!
    Indeed, strange objects have been sighted hovering above the Steppes, and a strange device has appeared near the docks. Perhaps it bears investigation?

Be advised, this event WILL expire by midnight pactific time (so figure that around 11:59 tonight it might be too late)
  2. Dinendall Elder Guide

Greetings Norrath,

Look out for the Guides of Norrath on Sunday 2nd November at noon where fun, frolics, stories and snacks will be plentiful and tales can be told by all.

Come and see us at Coldwind Point, by the lighthouse in Antonica. We hope to see you there!
    BettyKroaker and Glenorian like this.
  3. Graithan Guide

I hears a rumor! Ohs theres a treats if yous has the times! It's nots cheese! But it's my seconds favorite! :D Be ons the lookout for someones ins the Thundering Steppes Friday November 7 at 8:00PM!

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. While we strive to ensure the rumors are validated prior to us telling you sometimes the force known as "real life" does get in the way - should this occur we will do our best to let you know at the earliest opportunity!
    BettyKroaker likes this.
  4. Dinendall Elder Guide

Hello there

My travels take me far and wide and I hear rumors all the time! Word has reached my ears of a certain young Lady is seeking a new business opportunity in the city of Freeport. You'll find her wandering around, harummpf-ing her way round the city. Word has it she'll be there tomorrow!

The City of Freeport, Wednesday 5th November at 1400hrs
  5. Dinendall Elder Guide

Rumors of a baby dragon, perhaps two have reached my ears. According to what I've heard, a baby dragon will be seeking your help with her hoard.

Lavastorm, Sunday 9th November at 1400hrs
    BettyKroaker likes this.
  6. Dinendall Elder Guide

I just heard that a mighty hunter will need your help. He's an early riser but has orders to fill. Seek him out in Antonica

Antonica, Tuesday 18th November at 0600hrs
  7. Graithan Guide

I's heard rumors someones will be lookings for brave souls in Outer Kael Wednesday Nov. 19th @ 9:00PM

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. While we strive to ensure the rumors are validated prior to us telling you sometimes the force known as "real life" does get in the way - should this occur we will do our best to let you know at the earliest opportunity!
  8. Graithan Guide

Hellos alls! I's has hears a possible rumours of someones lookings for brave souls in Obol Plains Saturday, November 22 @ 3:00PM Pacific

9. Dinendall Elder Guide

My travels take me far and wide and thus I hear rumors of many things.... here are just a couple.

I've heard stories that a Mystic will be wanting your help on Obol Plains on Sunday November 23rd at 1400hrs

Rumor has a businesswoman is returning from a long trip in the far north and may require your help in Qeynos Province District on Monday 24th November @ 1400hrs

More as they come in!
  10. Hikariko New Member

I was so delighted to spend an hour getting all my toons in place for the Nebulous Newsies Quest.

This is very popular with the players and causing a lot of chatter in my guilds!

Thanks to the guides and SOE devs and quest writers for coming up with something so novel and wonderful.
  11. Torezz New Member

I appreciate the events.

but 1400 hours (2pm pst) is a bit too early for the working people (would be 4pm cst). can you do another one later in the evening too please? I dont want to miss out.

Something around 5-6 pm PST would be nice.
  12. Dinendall Elder Guide

I'm glad you all had so much fun. I happened to see Banedira and she told me just how many people turned up to help her with this important task - thank you all.

We try and vary the events we run and do our best to cover each timezone so everyone get the best opportunity to take part. Keep an eye out here and in game - we do our best to make sure you all get as much notice as possible!

Thank you.

Lucus likes this.
  13. Lucus Well-Known Member

err how many toons do you have?

I wish more people visited the forums cause then there would be more people at guide quests since atm you only find out about these things if you check the forums or a guildie is kind enough to mention them.

I let my guidies know of coarse about this one, i usually don't +5mill status plus a nice new 66 slot 'harvest' bag(i use it that way anyway dunno about every1 else) is a big enough carrot to train guildies to the guides.
  14. Graithan Guide

Hellos all! Rumours has its an Orcs may be outs in The Commonlands Friday November 28th @ 8:00 PM Pacific!

15. Gertrude New Member

Greetings Norrath, I'm a newly reborn Aerakyn looking out to help. Due to previous unsavory tasks required by my Master, I have a lot of rectifying to do and want a chance to prove my worth to the fine citizens of Qeynos and Halas. I'm especially interested in helping spirits move on to the Ethernere. Any chance a guide will be on this weekend to help me and other hardy adventurers get started on this noble quest?
  16. Graithan Guide

Hellos alls! I's has hears a rumours of someones lookings for some helps in Obol Plains Saturday, December 6th @ 8:00PM Pacific

Loredena likes this.
  17. Dinendall Elder Guide

Greetings Norrathians,

As you know I keep my ear to the ground and I hear lots of gossip......

Firstly, it appears a young recruit eager to please may be wanting your help in Antonica. Seek her out if you're around 15 seasons. Antonica, 12/1/14 @ 1400hrs PST.

Rumor on the high seas has it the Pirate Gnomes are heading back to Norrath - they're long voyage means they should be arriving in The Thundering Steppes on December 6th 2014 in the early hours of the morning, around 0400hrs. You know these Gnomes, they've usually got a contraption there for you to try out. Thundering Steppes, 12/6/14 @ 0400hrs

More rumors coming soon if I hear about them!

18. Ashlie Active Member

Thank you for the time spent tonight in Obol Plains for all those wanting to help restore the balance. :)
  19. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I just found this thread! Thanks to all the guides on Permafrost :)
  20. Shakacon Member

Hello Guides of Permafrost,

We do really love you! Some of my guildies were so sad they missed the Nebulous Newsies quest in Cardin Ward the other day. Do you think you might be able to offer that quest again? It would really make them soooooo very happy!

Thank you for all you do for us Permafrost Players! you ROCK!

Shaka