The Hog's Head (Image Heavy)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Aderissah, Oct 26, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Aderissah Guest

This home was my quickest project so far! It was built as an entry for the Butcherblock haunted house contest, but of course I'll add it to the growing collection of Potter inspired dungeons and homes I've been stuck on;) It's a quick little 4 room freeport home, currently published under Medium Homes on Butcherblock. The house has a story for you to investigate so to avoid spoilers I suggest simply visiting in game:) Thanks for stopping by!
    The book at the entrance:
    [IMG]
    The bar:
    [IMG]
    Butterbeer!
    [IMG]
    The kitchens:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    A death eater!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    ladder leading to the attic:

[IMG]
    The attic:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    You find a shackled skeleton clutching a book:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Thanks for taking a look!
  2. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

this is great theme for harry potter with nights of the deads twist.
    nice combo.
  3. ARCHIVED-Aderissah Guest

Thank you! That is exactly what I was hoping to convey, Harry Potter meets Nights of the Dead hehe. Glad you like it!
  4. ARCHIVED-Rogue1002 Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

This is awesome! The way you did the zone layout with the raised attic and the floorplan of the bar is genius. I loved the touches throughout like the bottle holder at the bar, the creation of windows, and how you did the kitchen cabinets. The hutch with the open door at the top level was such a great idea. Such a great place to visit!
  6. ARCHIVED-Aderissah Guest

Thank you! The patio in the house was really limited and of course The Hog's Head just isn't the type of establishment with a patio hehe, so attic it was! I'm glad you like the floorplan, I was torn whether or not to build the bar in the first room or not, but I tried to stick as close to the real floorplan as possible. The beer tap was definitely the piece that got the ball rolling...you know when you're sitting around in a project going "huh where do I start" then you have an idea and the rest flow from there haha! The kitchen was so much fun, it was my first time building a real kitchen type area and I loved it, I wanted a really gross ugly wood look lol! Thanks for stopping by Afista, I'm glad you like it!
  7. ARCHIVED-Goldinrae Guest

This is really cool. I love the rustic feel over the whole place and the kitchen is great :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Kurisutaru Guest

Oooo.. I loved this place! Especially the kitchen and attic.. they were my favorites.. And the mystery unfolding as you discover clues.. you did a great job!
  9. ARCHIVED-Pebix Guest

Butterbeer hehe Love it! Great job creating the perfect atmosphere for the Hog's Head.
  10. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Wow. This is...wow. I can't think of enough good adjectives! This is awesome!
    ~Dexella
  11. ARCHIVED-Aderissah Guest

Thank you for all the kind words! It helps keep me motivated to finish up more projects hehe:D
  12. ARCHIVED-Cutye1123 Guest

I have to admit - I got to watch this process in the works - it was amazing to watch her work, she is awesome in her skills - there has not been a project she has worked on to day that i dont find just amazing. Many of you decorators do an awesome job... Thanks for the inspriation for my future projects... Awesome job and job well done on "The Hog's Head" project Aderissah - I am truelly amazed at your skill!!!
  13. ARCHIVED-Aderissah Guest

Cutye you're so sweet! Thank you so much:) I can't wait to see the finished product on your house!