The Hanging Gardens of Bertoxxulous - Maj'Dul Server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

My newest completed project, for anyone who hasn't been yet. The Hanging Gardens of Bertoxxulous, Listed under Bumbelle, if you filter Newly Published in the HoF it is currently #2! (Bumbelle's Darklight Palace, South Freeport.)

If all goes as planned, This will be my first entry in a series of homes, loosely titled "Places of Worship", so I can builld tributes and honor all of my characters' deities. =)

Any and all visits, feeback, and votes are welcomed!

~Shanette

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Juraiya, Zhaanish, Ocarinah and 7 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Given that all the plants there are probably either toxic or have nasty pharmaceutical properties (or both), is it wrong to...like the looks of the place? :-/

Uwk
    Valzen, Merriel and Spextasy like this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

I went to visit today and voted - it's just lovely, I adore what you've done with the place and the imaginative use of the space. I've almost finished a DLP at the moment and I think they're really underused. Just gorgeous work!
  4. Valzen Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness. This is so pretty! I love how you have all those colors working so well together.
    It really transforms that place exceptionally! :D And I never thought about placing the paper lanterns in with flowers like that. Gorgeous.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

I think you did a very lovely job on this place. Love your River Styxx! I also love the little teleporter room you made, using the windows. The lab is cool too, though I think I'd have placed a few house actors in the tanks. :D
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant idea! I have a few here and there, mostly just shrines, not even chapels, but with 64 official Gold toons in my account, there'd be some overlap; we just don't have that many deities for everyone to just worship "their own"...hmm! Maybe I could set aside one of the free Mistmoores we got at 7-Year Vet for a "pantheon" for everyone's faves per server! :)

Uwk
    Spextasy and Valzen like this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I saw you advertising this house in homeshow channel and went to go look. Loved it! I think I made comments in channel or in tells after touring.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  8. Zhaanish Well-Known Member

It's really pretty - love the colors! I like the "lab" area too!
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Goldinrae Active Member

I finally got a chance to visit. Lovely! I never would have thought to use a Neriak place with plants/flowers but it really works. I agree, the colours are great together and I particularly liked the entrance area :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brightens up the whole place, aye! :)

Uwk
    Spextasy likes this.