The Gumshoe Guide

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kenn, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Kenn Well-Known Member

I thought I had every collection possible under level 100, then all the sudden I have a level 60 quest with one item collected. I went to New Tunaria and couldn't find any pages an the clickable books were not there either. Is this a collection quest that is only available during a certain time?
  2. Ephras Active Member

WhysperWynde and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Kenn Well-Known Member

Yeah, the special notes say to look for it in New Tunaria, been looking around that tree and all over the zone.
  4. Daryx Well-Known Member

Since you don't say, are you on the quest A Crusade to Faydwer? (Level 60 under Greater Faydark). If you aren't, it's possible you got a page in a group with someone who had it or perhaps had the quest and deleted it. As far as I remember you can't see the pages unless you are on that quest and the specific step which requires it.
    Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  5. Treggar Active Member

There's a collections tool on eq2interface that will query census and compile a list of all of your collections so you can check whether you really do have them all done.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I remember that one. It was ONLY visible during one specific quest as part of the Soulfire signature questline. The one that gave you the Investigation skill that was never used for anything else in the game ever since.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  7. Kenn Well-Known Member

I'll check thanks, that probably happened.