The Freeblood: More Information and Images

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Dec 9, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Jaremai Guest

Nynaeve wrote:
    Traditionally you get access to previous expansions if you buy the latest.
  2. ARCHIVED-MrWolfie Guest

Vanir@Befallen wrote:
    So, you're saying that WOW is VAT exempt?
    I wonder how they pulled that off...
  3. ARCHIVED-Zehl_Ice-Fire Guest

LOL Where is the like button?
    Wurm wrote:
  4. ARCHIVED-JoarAddam Guest

Keirie wrote:
    You'll still get the wolf mount and whatever January's gifts are, but you're not getting an SC refund. You're silly to even suggest it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Emosaurus Guest

Would love to get the Freeblood race and race change.. sadly, can't get SC. Says:
    We have encountered a system error while processing your request.
    Please try again later.
    UGH.. Want to be a vampire.... sooooo bad. FIX please.
  6. ARCHIVED-Sethimothy Guest

I'm hemming and hawing about if I want to purchase the Freeblood (I didn't get it as a preorder bonus, I guess) and I'm curious how this works: you buy the character for $20, then you decide if you're going to buy slash graphics ($?), the ability to turn yourself into a mount ($?), and some special haven/house ($???)

If so, what's the total cost of everything, is the mount ability even worth it, and what's so special about the house?
  7. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Just to clarify, Freeblood unlock is not a preorder bonus. It is part of the "Winter Rewards" promotion. If you qualified for both the December and January rewards you will get Freebloods unlocked and the wolf mount when you register (or in the case of digital preorders the expansion goes live). That will be on the 22nd if nothing goes awry.
  8. ARCHIVED-Valere Illumina Guest

Qualify.. but nothing, guess something went wrong somewhere.... /sad wannabe_Freeblood