The Freeblood: More Information and Images

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Dec 9, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Amnerys Guest

We've got more information today about the new Freeblood playable vampire race that's coming to EverQuest II! Read the initial lore story we shared yesterday at this link, then be sure to check back next week when we'll have additional details and a new lore story that explains even more about this new race and its place in Norrath.
    We also have some new screenshots to share, showing a variety of looks, and some of the special features available with the Freeblood.

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-kelvmor Guest

Okay, this is more badass.
  3. ARCHIVED-Temprah Guest

Yes now these look MUCH better. And... omg i want that armor... especially the SEXY ARMOR!!!! /swoon
  4. ARCHIVED-Terrius Guest

Much better, no male SS though? I just hope they look this good ingame and that they werent just made to look better for the SS.
  5. ARCHIVED-ravenkitty Guest

Now, THAT'S more like it! I like! I could tell by the other pics yesterday they werent really done, but these ones so far...NICE!!! And....I can has sexy blue dress armor!?!? PLEASE?!
  6. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Crymsyn@Lucan DLere wrote:
    YES, PLEASE!
    The first set of armour kind of reminds me of the SK armour from EQ1, with the skully bits. =D
  7. ARCHIVED-Winter Guest

They look much better. Love the armor, hope it will be available for everyone. Perhaps in different colours. Maaaaybe... oh, say pink?
  8. ARCHIVED-akaglty Guest

Do people that buy the race in marketplace get a free option to change their race to vampire, or would they have to pay for a token to do that too? Same question on the free version also.
  9. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

That's more acceptable if you ask me.
    But they really do look like re-skinned elves :(
  10. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

Zalakria@Guk wrote:
    That's ingame shots.
  11. ARCHIVED-Winter Guest

ttobey wrote:
    Any chance to get better hairstyles like those for other races?:)
  12. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

"Any chance to get better hairstyles like those for other races?"
    hahaha I win the bet with Dave
  13. ARCHIVED-Kamimura Guest

ttobey wrote:
    These look much better, giving me a bit more hope for a vampire alt sometime in the future. Look forward to seeing more information on them.
  14. ARCHIVED-Galithdor Guest

My god...that is SO much better! Kudos to the art team with this now...I can has armor? :p

Seriously though...I may go with a cliche like Vamp SK now...yes, I love tanks, so cliche it is!
  15. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

How about some screenshots of a race other than the typical (and hated) Elf model?
  16. ARCHIVED-Terrius Guest

DrkVsr wrote:
    What? That is the new playable vampire race, not an elf.
  17. ARCHIVED-xsikal Guest

Not bad... the alternate 'demonic' view seems kind of like a waste of resources though... not sure the model needs to separate appearances. For myself, I wouldn't ever switch to the demonic version; if I want to play an ugly looking critter, I already can play a troll, ogre, sarnak, iksar, or dwarf. :p
  18. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

maybe the 'demonic' racial trait will have some kinda small bonuses that will make you wanna use it just becuase.
  19. ARCHIVED-Ecklypse Guest

Good!! Im very happy to see this. They look very nice and pretty.
    This is what SHOULD have been shown as a preview and promotion! This is good, glad you guys got on it quick. :] That other thing was shameful and never should have been released.
    Will that blue armor be available to look like that on all female races?
  20. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

ttobey wrote:
    How about this?
    Now, about those hairstyles. There will be more NEW ones that aren't rehashes of Arasai/Fae hairstyles, right? And should I even begin to get my hopes up that the fact you lot are giving Vamp models those hairstyles means we might actually see added to the original models' options? *hint hint nudge nudge*

It's not OUR fault you guys went and gave original model human males, the only race/sex combo, the ability to have a choice of both original and SOGA hairstyles and left every other SOGA alternated race/sex out in the cold. OF COURSE we're going to want this heinous oversight fixed!!!

And btw, I like the knobbly fingers and these pics are much better by far.