the fix was not long in coming

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Ra'Gruzgob, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

It's a good news. In Dec 19, 2018 I wrote "if to get on ship in Moors Ykesha (bottom), at first get to toon selection screen (earlier in black screen), then having entered game again, get in Sinking Sands". To this, old-timer of this forum, Uwk, remarked then: "I think those once-lovely ship transports don't work any more; apparently, they haven't for years. I just use the World Travel Bell things these days. ..".
    They could continue to leave it without correction, but nevertheless is fix when there was time for this, or more precisely, when turn came for this correction. So, does this not mean that those who always drives this game for us still think more about its quality than about the profit from it? Yes, I think this really mean.
  2. Avithax Well-Known Member

They list the requirements for Developers and players quite clearly every time you log in:

1. Suggestive Themes
    2. Use of Alcohol
    3. Violence

I think they were so involved in the first 3 that they forgot to put "Profits" at number 4!

/end sarcasm
  3. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Ships which were earlier require maintenance (cleaning hull from shells, patching leaks, painting, and other works) are now finally out of repair docks. It's really well, joyful and merrily for both builders and spectators. It remains to recall old ideas, brush away dust from them, and make these ships (sea and air), which still float empty, demanded for players, and not just elements of scenery for this game (and not only this mmo). Do you have any long-forgotten ideas about this ?! I also have simple idea (perhaps already former earlier at someone from read this) - let characters who arrive in zone on ship, rather than in different way, receives certain blessing (valid for some time healing for example or another). Take advantage of ready, for example, blessing of deity of character in addition to chosen one. Some go to their own home specifically to get it