The Expedition Begins!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Bludd Well-Known Member

no we are going beyond the shattered sea
  2. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

A few of these new housing items might get me further along in actually finishing my Rum Runner's Cove house. I've only been working on it since it was on Stormhold.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Will any of these lovely things be available after the Prelude, like on the Loyalty Merchants? Please? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

nope Uwkete , but you got a lot of time to get coins , and the more popular will come back next year.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

How? Another World Event/Prelude? Maybe? I'm sorry, but this is getting obnoxious...I, for one, would prefer to have something I can count on to be there. :-/

Uwk
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I don't have the patience to curate and store tons of stuff from special events, so I buy them and put them on the broker. If I have a house project come up before they sell, all good and well, otherwise others can get some good out of them. I did the little quests because I was in there getting shinies, of course ;)

A zerker shouldn't have any trouble at all running these little quests. If you kill the name and do the crate-click gathering quest, you can have 200 coins before you know it.

Each island has one type of mobs to be killed to spawn the name. Figure out which mob it is, then run in and body pull all of them, AOE them down, then go pick up the clicky items. Dump the clicky items in the crate near the exit, pop out to Mara to reset hte zone, then pop back in until you have enough coins.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't see Uwk having any issues with this, but I have 6 servers of Main Carpenters that need at least 40 Coins each to get the recipe book they need... :-/

And a lot of other toons besides ones that rock AoEs, sadly. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.