The Evertour Entries: Galaxy Union

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Some screenshots which the point of view is lovely for me.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

I can't believe I missed this one of yours and it was a fun tour by the girls and Niboota's cat:)
  3. Niboota Well-Known Member

Wow this is old! I remember that build, but I do not remember that tour! LOL I'll have to re-watch it sometime!
    Oldpoint and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Ritual Active Member

OMG this was made before I was born.
    I never seen it before and am very thankful for the tour , it's wonderful ( though it completely destroys my **** attempt at making an enterprise).
    If you have any more hidden gems please bring them out of your smelly troll basement and enlighten the younger players like myself.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, either you mean the Star Trek Next Generation ship was made before you were born (late '80s), or you're a very erudite four-year-old, and I'm impressed! :D

Uwk
    whose mom had a friend with a two-year-old daughter who'd answer the phone like a professional secretary...most impressive! :)
  6. Niboota Well-Known Member

Well if you like Star Trek.... here is another player who made a really nice Enterprise interior!

7. Niboota Well-Known Member

ROTFL :p;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Oldpoint like this.
  8. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Hi, long time no see Niboota
    1. I will dig up my old video thread " cybertron rebuilt" again. so, you may get some of the story background.
    2. I found that my enterprise is too small indeed. Others people make it a reasonable size and can present the theme in more details. Haha, there is much to be improve myself~;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Niboota Well-Known Member

Nothing can take away the awesomeness of your Enterprise!!!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True! :D

Uwk
    Oldpoint and Niboota like this.
  11. Niboota Well-Known Member

I just watched that video and wow... I sound half dead through the whole thing, and I was so impressed with that house, I went back to look at it several times!