The Evertour Entries: Galaxy Union

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

So you are looking at one thing at the end of the ship and I was looking at another thing too funny. I will have to look them both up now! And doh! Shrine of Flame like my brain was mush....which was item I was looking at and the item you were looking at is Faceless Ceremonial Brazier, Quest reward from [96] Shades of Drinal: Cardin Protection (Signature), started by Drinal's Steward in Obol Plains. (info from eq2furniture.com, thanks Lera). Plus the word I was trying to think of inside the ship was slider lol SLIDER...I am a dork. Very strange seeing Building Inspector with the wrong model. He is actually has really dark skin and black with purple-ish streaks in his spikey hair.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh man! Now I know what I can do with all those Tinkerfest things from the TNPC contest...it looked like the Enterprise-D bridge got stripped of all its interior paneling. :D

Inspiring! :D

It was very cool seeing how big and how small things could get, but I have to wonder: where were the other pads? Were there any at ground level, like at the entrance? That way, my non-flying toons (all but Uwk, actually, though Uwk at 92 shouldn't be too bothered by Freeport guards) could pop up there and check it out. ;->

And what was Ocarinah (Building Inspector?) wearing as armor? That was wonderful! :)

Uwk
    Niboota and Merriel like this.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I didn't see a teleport pad at docks or at beach with building. We only found one on top of the ship. I could have missed one tho. Building was wearing the Heroic Character gear for an Assassin. He is a trial toon for touring.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Oh and I went back to this house and exited to take the Vale house option (teleporter is inside the ship as well). Holy moly! There was a cool car, a train, very very unique clock tower, house and then um something else. I forget now but go take a look!
  6. Khiara Active Member

I can't find this house anywhere :( I found his (****) Vale...but nothing for the Isle of Refuge....halp
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Niboota mentioned something about needing to do the video that day because owner needed to take down the house for a movie or something. **** must have taken it down while you were trying to find it. So I went to Freeport housing portal, Isle of Refuge under **** and was able to enter the house. I was able to vote on the house. I then looked for it on Housing Leaderboards. It was published 3 1/2 hours ago. So here is how to find on leaderboards:

Server: Maj'Dul
    Category: Massive Homes
    Sorting: Author
    House Name: Galaxy Union
    Owner: ****
    Ranking: 37*
    Type: Isle of Refuge

* I am sure ranking will change quickly.

Hope you can find it now. Oaky :D
  8. Merriel Well-Known Member

Niboota, if you ever want to know the name of something that is up in the air like that, just fly above it, land on the item, then you can examine it. I learned that while working in my Ethernere Enclave. Of course, this won't work in homes you can't fly in, unfortunately. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Niboota like this.
  9. Niboota Well-Known Member

HAHA I thought we were looking at the same thing! Thanks for getting that info!

I didn't realize you used SOGA on any of your toons! Oaky how COULD you!! ;)

Also... I talked to my cat during this video. I have NO recollection of talking to Marble while we did this video or that she even jumped up on my desk (because that is the only reason I would have greeted her like that)! I have now become SO comfortable doing these videos, that I'm doing things unconsciously! :eek:
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Niboota Well-Known Member

We didn't see any teleport pads. In fact it took a minute to even figure out what he'd built in there!
  11. Niboota Well-Known Member

Groovy! Thanks for that tip Merriel!
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, c'mon! I love SOGA for Ogres and Barbarians! The default models on those are way too ridiculous. :-/

Granted, the SOGA can be pretty ridiculous for other races; depends on the look I'm going for. ;->

And yep! I knew you were talking to your cat, who'd apparently jumped up into your lap or on your keyboard or desk or something, probably wondering when you were going to get to more important stuff, like feeding or petting her. ;->

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, what happened to the name of the person here? All I'm getting are *s... :-/

If his name was that evil, monstrous, and hideous before, how did it get approved to play in the first place?

Uwk
    who remembers the time the name "Johnny Depp" (the Pirates of the Caribbean primary actor, among other roles he's had, just in case he gets bleeped here, too) couldn't be mentioned on the chat channels without the obscenity filter kicking in? :confused:
    Merriel likes this.
  14. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Thank you Niboota and Ocarinah for visiting and making the tour video

After watching, i think i could introduce some little feature of the ship that the audiences and visitors may interest in.
    • I use shrine of flame at the end of skeg. It is because i feel it likes a gyroscope which can function as a rudder.
    • The ceremonial brazier can decorate the cylinder as if an ion thruster at the end of a rocket.
    • There are also some bumpers around the outter rim of the ship. They also help decorate the shape of the hull more likely a "disc" instead of "cake"
    • The cube is the CPU of the operation system in the ship. This is a presentation of techology from another robot civilization.
    • At the center of the control room, yes, it is the main navigation screen.
    • The moving tinker lightings work as the routes of comets.
    • The panel with many button on the roof is a side projector which can switch the display of the screen to different area of the universe.
    The idea of the construction ....

I have considered and researched many many different designs of spaceship before the construction. Most of those are beautiful and majestic. However, i feel there is still something missing. Until I look at the image of "Enterprise", I realize what is missing. A simple design with a disc and two cylinders without any affectation.
    (lol, only one disc is too plain, with the 2 cylinders is just enough for balancing the simplicity and characteristic)

It's look never out-date even it is a 60's/70's creation even though, indeed, I am not a Star Trek fans

Then an interesting formula incoming: Transformer + Star War + Star Trek = Galaxy Union

There may be more other members in the union....

So, I choose the "Enterprise" for the basic structure of the ship as the union exchange their technologies to each others civilization.

Hope you interest in my dream above~
  15. Niboota Well-Known Member

Ugh no way! I hate the SOGA models! Even the one or two that look ok in SOGA, look better in the original, and more importantly, the original models fit the look of the game where the SOGAs do not! In my opinion of course! ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  16. Niboota Well-Known Member

The Owner's name is K a c k. No idea why it's being filtered.
  17. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

That house is awesome!
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Me neither; just sounds like a throat-clearing. ;->

Uwk
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Figured Oldpoint had something to do with this; it's extremely cool technology! :D

Uwk
  20. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Faeonara like this.